Waking up in There

I woke up to see I was still in this new setting.  This place was more homey than the first.   I got up and  limped toward the old TV in the room.   Currently I was in to bad of shape to go anywhere.  Not to mention I wasn't wearing shoes or pants.   It's to cold to go through the woods naked to find salvation.   Maybe I can get him to give me some more clothes.  My entire life I needed to survive.  I can make it.   I don't really want to go home.   I just want to escape.

Footsteps got closer to the door.   I never even checked to see if it was locked.   He opened the door and stepped inside.   He slowly shut the door behind me.   I can tell it's still Dennis.  He is dressed in his button up and it's tucked into his pants. 

"You know you were never suppose to be there.   When I took you.   It was only suppose to be the other two.   You were just a bonus.   I could never imagined how special you are.   I thought you were just another impure young but you have suffered.  You. Are.  Extrodinary." He said as he inch closer.   I wrapped my arms around myself, self conscious.  

"I want to leave. Now." I gave him the best demanding voice I could.   His face contorted and he smiled softly.  

"Sweetheart, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvinence.   Perhaps I could make you something to eat?"  His voice was soft and gentle.   Dennis was gone.  

"Okay... " a sigh came after.   There was no chance for escape right now.   The woman version of him walked properly and led me down stairs.   I limped after her.   I went down to flights before we got to the bottom floor and then to the kitchen.  

"Have a seat, love."  I limped to the chair and took a seat.  

"Now I let Berry have the light for awhile so that he could adjust some clothes for you.   There's a pair of pants and a skirt for you.   I didn't bother letting him fix the shirts.   There's really no need.   It's not like they'll fall off you."

"Okay...  could I possibly get some shoes?"

"No dear.   Shoes would make it easier for you to leave.  Now I hope you noticed all the flowers.   Dennis left  one in your room and one in your bathroom.   You are so important to him.  Now you should know Dennis has his... perversions."

"What's do you mean?" I knew when he tried to take my friend before and she peed on him. I watched as he cut the sandwich in half and he twitched and slammed the knife.  

"Crooked again." He hissed.

"Dennis?" He turned and smiled.  

"Don't listen to Patricia.   I don't have any perversions."  He turned away and made a new sandwich and set it in front of me.    He stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders. I stiffened.  

"Kevin Wendell crumb.   Kevin Wendell crumb.  Kevin Wendell crumb." I repeated over and over again softly.  

"We told you that Kevin is gone now." He said and gripped my shoulders tightly.   I winced in pain.

"You're a monster.   Kevin wanted me to kill you.    He wanted you guys gone.  You killed my friends and that old lady."

"The doctor had to go.   We loved her, she was amazing.   Your friends were impure, Kevin doesn't know what he needs.   We are here to protect him.    That why you are still here.  As long as you are here you cannot tell on him.   You cannot bring any harm to kevin.  You cannot warn anybody about the beast."   He realised his grip and ran his hands down my arms and leaned forward and sniffed my hair.   "After you eat go take a shower.   You smell nice but I prefer you to be cleaner." He said and turned away to clean up the kitchen. 

I slowly nibbled my sandwich not hungry, but I knew I would be later. 

"You know if you want we can listen to music later.   I forgive you for hitting me.   Dennis and Ms Patricia said you're a good person.  That you're pure.   They say that you are like us so you are our friend.    So because you're our friend I forgive you.   But you have to say sorry first."  He said.  I know Hedwig had taken over now.  

"I'm sorry Hedwig." I knew he can't hurt me like this.   Dennis was strong.   Hedwig wasn't. 

"You're not wearing pants.    I can see your underwear"  Hedwig turned around and stared at me and bit his lip and giggled.  

"Yeah, um, do you know where Dennis and Ms. Patricia put my clothes?"

"Yeah it's in the dresser in your room." He smiled.   "Wanna hear a secret?"

"Yes.  What is it?" I asked and set down my sandwich.   I couldn't finish it.  

"Dennis watches you sleep.   Ms. Patricia doesn't like that. "

"Thank you for telling me, Hedwig." My stomach flipped.