Arrested

I fell asleep in the car and woke up in a motel.    Dennis was pacing around I had a chain from my ankle leading to what I think was the bathroom.     It was a double bed room and I was in the one furthest away from the window.   

"Dennis what's going on?" I asked shifting to sit up.  My throat was horse.  He probably gassed me while I was already asleep.  

"Where going far away.  We needed a place to sleep for the night." He walked around probably think.  

"Dennis..  will you take the chain off?" I asked looking to my feet

"Do you think I'm stupid? Im not letting you go.   You'll try run."  He said and I huffed. I'm still waiting for real punishment.   Im guessing a beating. 

"Dennis.    Eventually you'll have to give this up.  Locking me up, taking girls.  You do realize sooner or later you'll get caught.   Whether you can escape or not you can't take me with you. "

"If I want you I will always have you.  It's that simple."

"If that's true then unlock me.   At least for a while." 

"No." He said and I sighed. 

"I'm hungry." I whined. 

"Okay, I'll go out and get a pizza."He said putting on a jacket and hat.  

"I'm gonna take a bath." I said and carried the chain to the bathroom.  He nodded and left and I heard the door lock.    I filled the tub with warm water and grabbed the little complimentary soaps.  I rolled up my pants leg and soaked my feet.   I added soap around my ankle and worked on tugging the chain off ankle.   It hurt and pinched my skin.    Finally I squeezed it off.  

As soon as I got it off I decided to go out the bathroom window in case Dennis saw me.   I slipped out the small window and my feet hit the gravel beneath.   I made my way to front office.  I went in.  The man looked at me. 

"Who are you?"

"Uh I'm staying here..."

"Are you with that weird Man? He said only one person was staying.    He's going to have to pay the extra 50$ for you.    God damn, people think they can get away with anything now." He ranted.

"No... that's Uhm not it.  I need you to call the cops.   He kidnapped me.  He took me and two other girls.  He killed them and he kidnapped 3 more.   I'm not sure if they're still alive.. " I said quietly looking back and forth.   I stared out the window paranoid that Dennis was going to come after me. 

"Oh shit you're that girl on the news! Fuck, yeah okay cops." He said frantically grabbing the phone.   The cops were called and parked away from the motel. The clerk was suppose to call when Dennis pulled back in. 

I waited in the clerks back office.   I started out his tiny window.    I watched Dennis pull in and heard the clerk pick up the phone.    Dennis got out of the car and  carried the pizza to our motel door.  He had a smile on his face.

The police pulled in and surrounded him and pulled their guns.   Dennis set the pizza down and put his hands up.  I watched them take him away.   They brought me out to a different car at the same time.  

"Casey!" He screamed.   "Casey I'm going to kill you!" He was angry.  I tried not to look at him.  He needed help. 

--------

The police brought me to the hospital. 
After an exam the detective met me in my room to ask me questions.   He was tall and handsome.  Like some actor off a crime show.   He looked more built with his bullet proof vest on than he really was.