6

It was the second day and Kym had woken up around 8 am to her phone vibrating. She looked at the screen and it read ' Shak '.

" Huh? When did I get Shak's number ? ", She asked herself. She picked up the phone.

" Hello? ", She spoke.

" You ready? I'm outside ya grandmas crib ", He told her. Kym frowned but answered.

" Umm , yeah give me 5 minutes ", She said before hanging up. As she got off the bed she heard a voice in her head.

" Ayye. Let me take over ", the voice said.

" Look, I don't know what the fuck you did so start explaining ", she replied back.

" Well, lets just say We are apart of the Garcia Mafia. So put on ya all black out we took out last night and let's go. Shyne waiting on us ", the voice said.

" Bitch you did what?! No uh uh , we ain't gonna get involved in th- ", " Stop being a boring bitch mama gone, it's just you. Grandma don't give a fuck about you, she finna leave and go to Florida. Footlocker ain't gone supply that designer shit you like.

", the voice said. Kym sighed. Coolie was right, she had to suck it up.

" See? Now get dressed and hurry up. I'm finna take over ", Coolie said. Kym did just that before Coolie took over and looked in the mirror.

" Damn I'm fine as shit ", she said looking at herself before leaving the house.

She didn't care to say goodbye to Marcia. She thought Marcia was a grimey bitch. She headed down from her grandmothers apartment building, down to Shyne's all black Audi A3.

" This nigga love Audis ", Coolie said before opening the passenger door and getting in.

" wassup ", Shyne said simply.

" Hey, so what's first? ", Coolie smiled enthusiastically.

" You gotta sign ya contract. Then we go to the range and that's all for today ", Shyne told her.

She nodded attentively. The two sat in total silence as they journeyed to the main office.

Shane sat there waiting in his chair smoking a cigar. He had never seen Kym/Coolie so he was waiting to see his sons judgement.

Quite frankly, Shyne was getting rather tired of running the Mafia and running from the law, he was thinking of handing the empire over to Shyne but he need him to have a real ride or die first - that was the purpose of finding a female for the business.

He figured that Shyne would do the business good, he was the sensible one who was willing to put in work.

Shaheem was the one who blew his top too easy and Shakai - well he was just stupid. The buzzer from the office rang taking Shane out of his thoughts.
He answered the buzzer.

" Who's that? ", he asked.

" Me pops. ", Shyne replied.