TO ALL MY MELANIN PEOPLE.

Hello to all my fans out there but I'm really dedicating this to my black peoples.

I'm not sure in many of you guys know this but I'm not from the States. I'm from London, United Kingdom AND BELIEVE ME WE FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Police brutality has picked up in the Uk recently and on Saturday morning 22nd of July , at 1.45am , a close friend of mine was chocked to death by the stupid Metropolitan Police Force in Hackney, London. PLEASE I AM PLEADING WITH YOU GUYS, we only have each other. Black people need to wake up. Stop the fighting. Stop the hating. Please just empower each other. They want to see us crumble and divide. We are the strongest nation and they know that. They fear us. We are more beautiful, more creative, more unique. WAKE UP and stand with your fellow black people. They want us extinct. Look at them! They follow our trends. The pay thousands of dollars to imitate our natural curvaceous shapes. Our plump lips. Our high cheekbones. They aim to be like us sooooo bad it's tragic. But we as a nation, We need to STOP fighting against each other and work TOGETHER. I'm sorry if you guys are thinking ' shut the fuck up ' but it has to be said. My heart hurts as I scrolled on Facebook and saw the most hurtful comments from these scum bags. Im going to stop ranting now but I just had to express this. Anyways Dream out.

R.I.P Rashan " Rashman " Charles. Mums life we are going to cause a fucking riot in the ends bro. I can't believe I'll never see your beautiful face again. I love you and we will meet again soon😭💔🌎.

Please if you guys can make this go viral, it's not just happening on the USA - it's happening everywhere

Please if you guys can make this go viral, it's not just happening on the USA - it's happening everywhere. Use #JUSTICEFORRASH AS SUPPORT. Thank you so much 😭❤️.

The video is going to placed here so you can see for yourself how the chocked him.

#FUCKTHEFEDS #JUSTICEFORRASH #SAYHISNAME