23

Guess Who's Back.... 😉

Tbh guys, A LOT has happened in the past 18 months

Tbh guys, A LOT has happened in the past 18 months. I went from being care-free and irresponsible to being a mother!

So managing alla that and a book was tough. But after sometime ( after A LOT of consideration ), I've decided to finish what the fuck I started!

But ya'll enjoy this chapterrrrr!

Ps: it's a long ass chapter so imma dash through the fillers.

KEVAUGHNS HOME IN RED HILLS, ST ANDREWS, JAMAICA IN MM

" Lani, come on we ready mamas ", Kym yelled to Kaelani from at the bottom of the stairs.

" I'm coming , I need my blankyyy Kymmy, I can't find it ", Lani whined.

It was 6 in the morning and the whole gang were off to Jamaica.

Shyne had dropped it on Kym the day before but everyone and they mama knew what the plan was.

It had been 2 weeks since Monica's funeral and the Garcia's definitely needed a break.

" I got it Lani, come on daddy waiting in the car ", she told her.

Kaelani dragged her bag of snacks down the stairs and Kym picked her up before leaving the house and locking up. She was type excited to go back to her home country again.

" Put her down, you only adding strain to yourself ", Shyne grilled Kym as she walked up to the car.

" Whatever, I'm fine. Lani cranky as hell right now and I'm tryna make sure baby girl cool ", She fanned him off.

He sucked his teeth and started the engine as she strapped Lani in. She then got in the passenger seat before Shyne took off.

It was a matter of minutes before Lani was fast asleep in the back of the car, with her hair all wild and her mouth wide open. Shyne looked back and laughed before looking over at Kym.

" Yo, she dead sleep just like you ", He told Kym.

Kym laughed and shook her head.
" I'm mean , we be tired what you expect? ", She smiled.

" For yall to sleep like damn humans not bears ", he clapped back smartly.

Kym playfully hit his thigh as they laughed together. Soon the laughter died down and the only sounds were the sound of the engine and Kaelani's soft snores.