14

Heads up this chapter is madddddd short.

Thanksgiving was in full swing as the family danced, laughed and cheered to the sounds of music. The joy of the new bride and groom to be had overwhelmed them.

Everybody was either drinking or stuffing their faces in celebration of the great news. They were all happy as hell - the whole family was right there before them.

The sounds of D'Angelo's Lady played throughout the house as all the couple swayed or sang in each others faces.

Kym looked at her husband to be with all admiration - she couldn't believe that she was finna become a wife, especially Shyne's wife.

If you looked at her life months before that, you would see an ordinary 18 year old girl who graduated high school not knowing what the fuck she was finna do with herself.

Now , she was a young, strong black woman who was finna be somebody's mother and somebody's wife. Her pockets were fat as fuck and she couldn't be happier.

Shyne looked at the woman he chose to be his wife. Yes they were young - 19 and 21 in fact - but that didn't matter to him. Love didn't have enough. Happiness didn't have a number to him.

Kym was his soul mate. She was the one who had his heart. She was his first ever crush and he regretted losing touch with her through the years. She was the definition of a ride or die chick for him.

" Whatchu thinking about all in deep thought shit ", Kym said as she caught his eyes.

" Im just thinking about the wedding. When ya tryna get married? ", He asked her.

She looked in deep thought for a second.

" In the summer. The baby would have dropped by then ", She told him.

" Yeah. I agree. I wanna get married to this song. Ive always wanted to ", Shyne said expressing his thoughts.

" You wanna get married to D'Angelo? ", She asked him shocked.

" Yeah. This or K-Ci & Jojo - All My Life. I would pay the artists to perform ", Shyne shrugged.

" Well when the time comes if thats your wish baby ", She said placing a peck on his lips. He nodded agreeing.

" We need to plan the baby shower too ", She reminded him.

" Shit, do it how you want it. Imma pay for everything ", He told her making her frown at him.

" No the fuck you not. Im paying for half of everything from the wedding to the baby shower ", She said looking at him crazy.

Shyne knew better than to argue with a pregnant Kym so he just agreed. The arguing was unnecessary and would ruin the moment.

" Anyways, what we naming my mini me? ", Shyne asked with a smirk.

" We are naming my princess Symphonique ", Kym smirked. Shyne screwed up his face in disgust.