Chapter 17

Mark's POV:
"Hey Mike see anything new this night," I asked Mike who just woke up looking really groggy.
"No not really only the dark figures walked into a portal tonight, it looked like the ones used to travel between worlds."
"That's interesting see their faces last night."
"No, but I did feel Luna leave the dream state very quickly did she something?"
"Not that I know of," I lied, "maybe Josh or someone who is giving you these dreams discovered she was in there and threw her out."
"Hhm maybe." Mike seemed to of bought it. "Anyway I got it get back my girlfriend is probably freaking out wondering where the hell I am."
"Yet better to get back to those. See you later if ever."
"Yep. Say bye to Jack and Luna for me please."
"Will do." He left the house, I watched him through the window as he walked. He walked differently.
"Morning," Luna came into the kitchen and saw me looking at Mike walk away. "Don't tell me your being a stalker now," she said.
"No, just look at how he walks."
"Yeah with a slight sway? Why?"
"He isn't drunk and he had a good sleep last night he can't be tired."
"Don't know maybe he is cheery and is walking differently."
"Hhm." I wasn't so sure and had a funny feeling about something.

Third person:
"Oh my god Mike!" A woman ran up to her boyfriend happy to see him back alive and well. "Where the hell had you been!"
"I just stayed in an abandoned house for the night I couldn't find my photo of my sister that's all."
"Well I'm glad your back."
"Me too."

Mike walked back to his house. His girlfriend ecstatic with his return made him his favourite meal. Mike grabbed her from behind placing his hand over her mouth. She tried to scream and squirm but he had a firm grip in her she couldn't go anywhere. He let the gas from the stove float around the room for a bit then through a lighter into it and ran up stairs. The house began to go up in flames. People came running to the burning house. Mike began to yell and cry that he was stuck up stairs people helped him out. "She is still in there," he cried. "Maddy she is still..." He coughed.
"Don't worry we will get her," the guy who helped him said. They ran into the house using their elemental water to douse the flames. Mike smiled evilly they came running back out with a burnt body. "Noooo!!" Mike screamed putting on a show. "Why! Why now!"
"I'm sorry Mike but accidents happen," the guy said taking the body away to be buried. Mike looked to another man and woman who both smiled evilly at him. Now to escape and find a way to the castle. But not before passing Luna, Jack and Mark. Josh needed them as they were strong, very strong. He needed them to be one with the Darkness again.

Luna's POV:
Dreaming
There were screams and cries but I couldn't see anything. I heard yells of plea. "Jess? Gabby?" I said.
"Please Luna don't hurt us we are your besties remember you said you would come back," Gabby cried.
"I don't want to hurt you," I said but no sound came out.
"Luna please!" Jess cried. "We are best......" She was cut off and Gabby screamed.
"Love makes you weak Luna," I heard Jack say in my ear.
"Then why do I love you?"
"Because we were the strongest to start off with."
Dream end

I woke up to more darkness and got scared that I never woke up at all.
"You alright?" I heard Jack's voice in the dark.
"Yeah just a nightmare that's all."
"Anything I should know about?"
"I think we kill everyone."