Chapter 20

Third person POV:
The villagers waited outside the castle as the sun came up. Most of them terrified, all of the scared. They had kids they had to go back to they had family they wanted to see again. But as this point in time they believe the Darkness to be weak not expecting it to have three Masters. They thought it could only have one making it not very strong at that point.

In the castle Luna let Josh go they brought him outside to the top steps. A light came from behind the villagers as the sun rose from behind them and the other side darkness. Luna conjured a large smoke spike piercing through Josh and he was lifted off the ground screaming, she retracted it and Josh fell to the ground. The villagers shocked and more scared than ever ran at Luna, Jack and Mark who stood atop the steps. The Darkness as a figure broke through the top of the castle. The villagers stopped in their tracks looking at this figure who grew larger and larger. Suddenly smoky spikes were sent through all of them affecting every part of their body. Some died instantly other died slowly. Some didn't die at all and became minions of the Darkness. The sun stopped rising and died out and the world was plunged into darkness. All crops died and grass turned to dust and the dry dirt filled the land. The trees became large skeletal trees that just stood.

Luna stepped down off the steps followed by Jack and Mark. They reached the ground surveying what they had created. The three smiled at each other the mission was not yet done. The minions to the darkness soon became smoky figures. Luna conjured up the portal back to the mortal world. The dream Mike had was true. The world was doomed. The three stepped through the minions didn't follow them. They would act like normal for a few days killing off friends that they knew silently one by one then the minions would come through and release a small bit of the Darkness into the world and soon the whole of it would come through and the world would be doomed.