Chapter 19

Third person POV:
Back in the village chaos broke out, a small army was brought together others risked brining their children and babies over just so they had more people to fight. They were going after Luna, Jack and Mark they had no idea that Josh was behind it all they thought he was dead killed by the three.

The villagers stormed towards the abandoned village seeing the house they were looking for. The first brave one walked up to the house looking inside. Luna and Jack were casually sitting on the couch talking Mark was in his room just chilling out having a nap. The villager walked silently back to the group telling of what they saw.
"They are just so calm about it they don't even care," he said.
"Maybe it's because they are just psycho they can kill and feel nothing," another said.
"But Luna and Jack how can someone so evil love," the villager became skeptical.
"Because they are both evil. An evil couple. Partners in crime become lovers. Stop being so skeptical they hurt Mike, Kyle and Caitlyn and killed Josh. Let's kill them." The small army of 10 moved towards the house and looked in the window, Jack and Luna were gone.

Luna's POV:
I sat on the couch with Jack he had his arm around me and I was cuddled up to him. "If Mike's nightmares were true what does that mean for us?" I asked.
"What do you mean. We become evil and kill everyone. Well it's not like we aren't half way there anyway."
"No I mean us."
"We stay together. I'm not leaving you."
"But love is for the weak, as Mark used to say."
"Yeah used to. But how do you think more Adapts are born?"
"You don't have to love the other to do that Jack."
"I know, I know. But don't you think they would have died as babies if the mother didn't love them enough to care for them."
"That's true."
"And in some ways we have always been evil we just haven't let it be free yet we are together aren't we?"
"I...there is someone outside," I said. I didn't move at first then got up and saw a guy sneaking back to behind a building. "They are here," I said to Jack. We went and got Mark and left. Where we were heading? The castle.

Third Person POV:
The villagers stormed into the house only to find it had been abandoned. "This isn't much of a castle," one of the villagers stated.
"Maybe they are heading to it now," other said. They all stepped outside and looked to where the dead grass lead them.
"That's got to be where it is. We will go back regroup get more people and storm that place."
"You can't be suggesting?"
"I'm suggesting war." There were a few gasps but no one disagreed.

Luna, Jack and Mark walked to the castle but began to get fed up with walking so they teleported right into the middle of the throne room.
"Ahh I see you have returned," Josh said.
"No we have simply turned up," Luna stated, a difference in her eyes.
"See I have come prepared unlike that idiot Jasper." Mike, Kyle and Caitlyn stepped out from behind the throne.
"Pity," Mark said. Mike, Kyle and Caitlyn ran at Mark, Luna and Jack. The three held up a smoky black barrier and the elemental three ran into the wall clawing at it desperately trying to get through. Luna simply stepped through. The three ran at her but got trapped in a smoke cage. They seemed to lose air, they fell and she dropped the cage. Josh stood up in his throne smiling.
"Perfect," he said to himself. "Kill them," he ordered but neither Luna, Mark nor Jack moved. "I said kill them!" Josh tried to order again but no one moved. "Why do you not listen to me!" He yelled.
"Because we listen to no one," Jack said.
"But I am the Prince of Darkness you listen to me!" Josh was scared.
"You were simply a decoy to get the Darkness back to full power," Luna started.
"We needed to destroy it because that idiot Jasper ruined it. He used its power too much," Mark continued.
"We needed a puppet to bring it back fresh and new," Jack finished.
"Didn't you ever wonder why I didn't kill you," Luna said.
"Impossible! Darkness kill them they are traitors to you," Josh yelled trying to conjure the Dark smoke that swirled around the top of the castle.
"It doesn't listen to you anymore Josh," Mark said. It came down behind Luna, Jack and Mark as a being a Dark figure with red eyes which reached the top of the castle which had a 12 meter tall celling. Josh smiling thinking he did conjure the Darkness but in fact it wasn't him. It roared the threw a smoky chain at Josh and he was trapped. "IMPOSSIBLE!!" He yelled.
"Not so much anymore," Luna said. Mike began to get up he was himself again scared as al hell. When he saw the 12 meter tall smoky figure he screamed. A sword pierced right through his neck shutting him up, Luna held that sword.