Chapter 23

Third Person POV:
"RISE MY ARMY!" Amelia yelled to the large mass of shadowy figures both human and non-human. They all chanted a strange language and stomped their feet.
"The portal is ready!" Luna yelled over the loud stomping.
"LETS TAKE THIS WEAK PATHETIC WORLD AND RISE!" The shadow army cheered at Amelia's words. "THROUGH THE PORTAL!" The army roared and ran through the portal kept open by the Darkness's 4 right hand men and women.

Willow had begun to have thoughts about not participating, she wanted to before but seeing her child a grown woman made her rethink. A large majority of the army had gotten through before she stopped trying to keep it open. Mark, Jack and Luna were set back exhausting themselves to keep it open. Amelia roared in anger and lifted Willow off the ground exploding her body into a million little pieces that rained down on the army.
"Keep the portal open!" Amelia ordered. The three were able to keep it open just long enough for the army to get through, the Darkness passed through and then kept it open on the other side to allow Mark, Jack and Luna to pass through.

The sky had already started to turn black, it wasn't becoming night time. A black cloud was passing over the entire world sending it into darkness.
"DESTROY ALL WHO WILL NOT BOW TO ME! LEAVE THE CHILDREN!" Amelia ordered her army. The shadow army roared and ran their millions of feet pounding on the ground making booming noises. Soon screams rung out through the nearby houses as people were killed or converted.
"Find the children and bring them to me," Amelia ordered Mark, Jack and Luna. The three walked off behind the carnage the shadow army created flying through the town like a way moving across to kill everyone in sight.

Jack and Luna came back with the first children. One a toddler one just a baby. They were set down in a little shadow cage. Amelia then turned to Luna and touched her forehead. She suddenly turned to Jack with dark evil eyes with the intent to kill.
"What are you doing!?" Jack snapped.
"I can't have two in love. Love makes you weak," Amelia said ignoring Luna and Jack. Jack kept stepping back further and further away from Luna.
"We have listened to you for this long! We have not failed you!" Jack yelled. Amelia ignored him. Luna smiled and put her finger to her lips and shushed Jack. She wasn't really possessed. Jack got an evil smile. Amelia didn't deserve to rule this world. Mark, Jack and Luna did. Amelia didn't know anything, they did.

Luna snuck around behind Amelia with a dark shadow spear. Amelia was so preoccupied she didn't notice. Just as Luna was about to stab her Amelia spun around and tried to stab Luna but she was too quick and jumped out of the way Jack came up behind her and stabbed her in the back. Amelia cried out in pain and tried to pull the knife out. Luna stabbed her through the chest. Amelia gurgled blood and fell to the ground tugging at Luna's pants. Luna stood over her smiling evilly. Mark turned up with two toddlers.
"What did you do?!" He asked.
"She is dead now," Jack said smiling evilly.
"She doesn't deserve to rule this world," Luna said looking up to Mark.
"We do," Mark said smiling evilly. He walked up and stabbed Amelia through the head so she died instantly and puffed into smoke. The Darkness's energy flowed into the three and they were more powerful than ever before.

They ruled this world now.