III. You yo Daddy's Son

[photo-Pinterest; Lin-Manuel Miranda (far-right), Phillipa Soo (right), Anthony Ramos (bottom-left), I don't know who the fuck these people are (behind Anthony); backstage "Hamilton"]
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again saw a shitty opportunity. Okay so you know in "Take a Break" where whittle tiny 9 yr. old Phillip (and not so tiny Anthony Ramos) is cringe-style rapping? Well, I had the stupidest idea. And this is it, behold my shitty creation:

Then, all of a sudden Phillip breaks out:  "LETS PICK UP THIS PACE, AND PUT DOWN THE GUNS, YO MAMMA KNOW YOU UGLY, YOU YO DADDY'S SON!" *insert that meme of that one guy getting roasted and then people freak out*

  "LETS PICK UP THIS PACE, AND PUT DOWN THE GUNS,
YO MAMMA KNOW YOU UGLY, YOU YO DADDY'S SON!" *insert that meme of that one guy getting roasted and then people freak out*

Eliza & little 7 yr. old Angelica (his younger sister) turning up in the background, meanwhile Ham on the ground dying of a fatal burn brought upon by his nine year old Rap God, and Eliza gotta fan her husband off.
  Honestly, what could have been cooler was Eliza breaking out rapping like this, just calmly strolling up to Alexander, pulling on his collar a bit, and then breaking out with that gem. And he's like "THE FUCK?".

     #honestlyIneedhelp

___________________________________________________

  Sorry guys, this was Ebola, but it needed to happen. Bravo Anthony, bravo. Lin, why didn't you take this opportunity? And I honestly don't listen to rap much, I just happen to draw similarities.
  And may I just say, in the photo, Lin and Phillipa look like proud ass parents AND all of those little fuckers in the photo look like they could be the spawn of Lin and Phillipa.
   Sorry y'all, I'm Lin x Phillipa trash (Vanessa, Lin's wife, love her. She is a fantastic woman) and Hamliza trash. Expect to see a lot of Hamliza here. Until then though, see you tomorrow! Goodnight y'all!
                                               ~DSRG87