X. For all my Good People....

[photo-Pinterest]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  So remember awhile back in chapter 4 or 5 I believe, "Ambiguity of Hamilton". And I told you to listen to The Notebook of the Hamilton soundtrack, "Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells your Story?". Well, I knew you probably did or not, but I had to listen to it, and I found a way to survive it. Here is the survival guide to WLWDWTYS.

Step One:
Know that you will cry. It's bound to happen. Phillipa Soo will make you cry. But to survive that.
Step Two:
Get a blanket, pillow, Snapchat, and prepare to document your experience.
Step Three:
When they first sing "Eliza" you know you are fucked in the ass with a wrench beautifully.
Step Four:
Grab ice cream, and tissues. When they sing about the Orphanage, your ass will never be the same. Eliza killed us.
Step Five:
Cry until it stops hurting, or do what I did, listen to it so much it won't affect you. Except, it does.
Step Six:
Attempt to listen to the musical aspect of the song and not the lyrics. And don't focus on the character relationships throughout the play.

  It's basically every relationship, it just hurts. I know that throughout this play they establish healthy or unhealthy relationships, and they build those to a pulp. Especially Eliza and Alexander's.
  They build their relationship to be this perfect relationship at first, and then that shit sinks, but it's slowly built back up. She wants her husband back, she realizes he was truly always there for her. Even when he is gone. I'll actually expand on this tomorrow, my Hamliza Valentine's Day special. Valentines Day special bitches, see you tomorrow.