XIV. Did a Thing (Pt. 1 of Many)

[photo-Pinterest: Leslie Odom Jr., Daveed Diggs; backstage "Hamilton"]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION ATTENTION! Here ye, here ye, bitches! I made a shitty Hamilton AU. Now, it's a basic modern AU, but with a twist. I present to you:

~Hamilton: the Rock & Roll AU~

Now, listen I know it sounds shitty, but hear me out. Okay, it all started with a question:
"What if Eliza, this sweet little sunshine child, was like, SUPER into heavy metal and shit?"
Think about it! Eliza, everything is the same, personality wise and everything, but she goes to heavy metal concerts. Wears unreadable band tee-shirts (you can never actually read metal band shirts, that shit looks like chicken scratch), goes to a Metallica concert whenever possible, (she would totally be apart of the Met Club; only Metallica fans will get what that means), has all the old and collectible heavy metal records signed that nobody else has, affords all those super expensive and good tickets with being able to get backstage. And nobody knows about this life of hers except the Schuylers.

And I did this for everyone. Nearly every character has a type in this world.

Alexander would obviously go to mainstream and underground metal shows, but more often, it's old rock and roll. Guns N' Roses, Van Halen, Mötley Crüe, you name it. In fact, that's how he met Eliza. Through an underground Black Sabbath cover band show. He'd probably just be into the super mainstream bands, (ie: Black Sabbath, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc). But, he'd also probably be super into David Lee Roth.
Laurens, I can see him being dragged into this lifestyle because of his friends or his sister Martha (yes, not only his historical wife, but his sister was named Martha). He'd be into AC/DC, Ozzy, Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Kiss, etc. The more rock n' roll stuff. He is super into the trivia aspect of rock and roll, but the lifestyle isn't really his thing.
  Lafayette, metal maniac. Dude LOVES any type of metal. Black, death, heavy, German, French, Swedish, folk, Rock n' Roll, Viking, if it's a type of metal, he probably has an album or so. Mind you, he'd probably also be super into remixes and electro dance music. His wardrobe ranges from high class French fashion, for chicken scratch band tees that make Catholics and suburban moms look at him weird.
  Hercules Mulligan. Hmm, I can totally see him living the lifestyle (going to concerts, spending his life's work on merch and tickets, trivia master, going to a show every other week, etc) but being loco-parentis (or in English, being the dad friend) and being the designated driver, being like "Alex, you've had too much to drink, we are going home" or "Laf, that girl is married, you can't take her home with you." And shiz like that.

Angelica, I see her like Laurens, only into it because the family is. She'd not really like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, etc. She's Eliza's hype man though, helps her get tickets, meet the band, tells her which guys to avoid, basically her bodyguard.
Peggy is a mystery. She goes from slightly pastel goth, to mainstream rap artist in two seconds flat. I'll be honest, she finds the metal lifestyle weird. She likes rap and pop (ie: Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Drake, etc) and super into that ish, but also into 1970's and 50's music. Mostly 70's (ie: The Sweet, The Beatles, etc). And pop and drop like no one is watching.
Eliza. I have to go over her again. She's normal Eliza, the sweetest person on Earth, a living angel, things of that nature, but LOVES heavy metal. And rock and roll. Along with piano, she plays guitar. Along with her cutesy and formal attire, she has heavy metal tee shirts. Goes to concerts, meets the band, part of 5 fan clubs, but it's all underground. No one knows she's lives this style but her immediate family.

TJeff, only knows the mainstream bands, (ie: Black Sabbath, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc) and super into the common stuff, but he's the president of 7 fan clubs, and is very popular with the metal community. Always in the mosh pit, always has a beer and a backstage pass, and all this rare merchandise no one knew existed.
JMads, probably not into metal or rock and roll. He's just Jefferson's hype man. Helps him sign running fanclubs, designated driver, etc. All he wants to listen to is smooth jazz. Metal makes him nervous. But, is if TJeff is driving, it's all Metallica, all the time.
Burr, not really into that sort of metal. Kind if in Laurens' boat. Read Laurens thing for information. Likes rock, not so into the lifestyle.

Maria, basically the same as Peggy, except without the pastel goth. Likes rap and the basic Metal bands, but it's not really her thing. She will sometimes go home with guys or the band (assuming the band is around her age) and likes the slight lifestyle. Her husband James however, not at all.

I totally see this as a thing. Or a variant of this, they are all musicians, which I may go into at another time. I think Alexander, Laf, John (Cena), and Mulligan would have a band where the just cover shit and occasionally make their own shit, but other than that, they just cover stuff. I may write a little fanfic about this. Like, a "Satisfied" variant except they meet at a show. I don't know.

What y'all think? Do you like it? If you want to write a fanfiction about this AU, send it to me, I'd love to see it.

____________________________________________________
*none

Anyways, I hope you liked y'all! I honestly thought this was shit, but hey, whatever. I honestly thought it would be cool to have an AU where it follows my passion. As you know, weekends are my shitpost days, so I'll mostly likely shitpost throughout the day and write other stories in the meantime. Alright, see y'all later!
~DSRG87