*SIRENS & ALARMS RINGING IN THE BACKGROUND*

[photo-Pinterest; tumblr-High School Musical ~ Zac Efron (middle)]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Alright y'all, well shoot me in the ribs and call me Alexander Hamilton, what the fuck is this?

So, I was scrolling through Pinterest literally a minute ago and I saw this:

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!?!?!

  Now, I do have a few theories and speculations, but I have no real idea. I checked the Hamilton official twitter, where this picture came from, it said and I quote:

"August 11th is gonna be a #BitofaDay... for a few reasons"

  Now, that was posted two days ago (August 8th, 2017) so I am a little late, but I saw it on Pinterest today. I literally am freaking out right now.

(*checks Pantages website*) Annnnnnnnd the freaking out hype died. Its the day that Hamilton: An American Musical opens at the Hollywood Pantages (which I am going to see soon enough), which is awesome!

But I can't help but thinking, it said for a few reasons, keyword being "a few". Now, what could that be? A few people have speculated that it could be that being: they will release the movie with the *OBC, Lin-Manuel and the cast (or himself) will do something, and other things. Which brings me to conclusions and questions.

For starters, if it is the opening date for Ham at the Pantages, which may I mention it is, why would they release the OBC dvd? Now, that hype would bring us to believe that BUT, that would be a little stupid. It seems for reasonable to release it the day the national tour is done, which is in a hell of a good while. But, if it releases the day it actually STARTS at the Pantages, it would be a dick-ish and stupid move. The show at the Pantages runs until literally next year, their last show at the Pantages being December 30th (and by the way, they are skipping Christmas Day). That means, all the Hamilfans would have potentially bought the OBC dvd, and then wouldn't have to see it in theaters. Which I have come up for a counterargument for that, it would provoke them [fans] more to go see it in any productions to get the experience, but that seems a little redundant. So I don't think that's it.

  Second thing, the OBC or Lin-Manuel Miranda will do something special. Which, is very plausible, but I have no clue what that would be. Maybe Lin will show up at the Pantages show, make either a guest appearance or do something for the fans, who knows. Or maybe the OBC will do something, which that could be a special show, a publicity thing, something along the lines of that. Lin showing up at the Pantages for a before/end of the show is a huge maybe. Plausible, but highly unlikely. But I don't want to rule that out.

  What I personally think is a piece of special merchandise is going to come out. For example a super limited edition all cast signed playbill or poster, a special apparel, or a novelty item (i.e. a mug, water bottle, umbrella, etc, etc). Another thing that may happen is a special photoshoot. This seems unlikely because according to Playbill.com "Josh Lehrer's one-of-a-kind exhibit will be on display at Diane Rosenstein Gallery in L.A. August 15–16.", its basically going to be an exhibit of the Hamilcast (I believe all of the cast) their photos in black-and-white-19th-century- camera-esque fashion will be at, well, I already put it there for you.

  That's all I've really got, comment if you think or have an theories. But, we shall see tomorrow.

UPDATE AUG 11th: The released an app! Woohooo! I am downloading that shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Original Broadway Cast

Well guys, that was it today. I'm probably gonna update this little thing tomorrow and a new chapter as well! Honestly I'm rather hyped for tomorrow, so we will see. On that note, see you guys tomorrow! -DSRG87