IIII. Ambiguity of "Hamilton"

[photo-Google: Hamilton Wallpapers; silhouettes: Lin-Manuel Miranda (left) Phillipa Soo (right)]
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  -Before you read this, slight spoilers and I recommend, if tolerable, listen to "Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells your Story?".

  Okay, okay so it can't be just me, right? But I LOVE, and I mean LOVE, the ambiguity of the title of Hamilton. Mostly because, it [the production] isn't called "Alexander Hamilton", it's just called "Hamilton" well, technically, "Hamilton; An American Musical". Referring to not only Alexander himself, but Eliza.
  Now, the opening song is called "Alexander Hamilton" because you are getting the rundown of the play, his life, and all the characters. But, the title of the play itself is "Hamilton". Just, Hamilton. And the production itself revolves around Alexander's life, sure, but Eliza has the *second most lines next to her husband. Which means, this production revolves around her life as well.
On that note as well, more than halfway through the play, when Alexander, kind of well, you know, bites the bullet (no pun intended and literally), Eliza takes over narration. She takes over the whole play and directs it toward herself. As soon as Alexander/Lin says his last line, wishing to see his beloved Betsey again and it will only be a matter of time (aka the saddest shit EVER), Eliza/Phillipa has the floor.
   Now, it's her story. It's her narrative, and her husband got erased from it, ironically, but she won't let that happen. In fact, it's told by Phillipa Soo (the OG Eliza herself), since she doesn't rap the whole show, has the second most lines of anyone, she has the most floor-time of anyone, almost more time than Lin.
  As told by the song that makes Hamiltrash cry while holding $10 bills like a seven year old girl, "Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells your Story?" (God even naming it made me shed a tear, that song is the equivalent to the movie "The Notebook", there is no fucking happiness in that song AT ALL), Eliza puts herself back in the narrative, and in the words of Ron Chernow (that's his name, right?) and Elizabeth Anne Schuyler-Hamilton herself, and Eliza apparently actually said this; "Justice will be done in the memory of my Hamilton.".
  And she does just that!! She tells her husband's story, and Lin told hers.
   (*has to stop for a second because I got a little emotional. Cried a little bit. Just a tad*)
Okay, I'm good. Okay, whew! Almost lost it there. Can't listen to that damned song without crying. Can't write this without my OTP getting feels-y. Anyways, it goes to Eliza.
   And she gets to tell her story, Alexander's story, her children's story, her friend and family's story, she even tells the damn story of her husband's enemies. Which is something wonderful.
  #ElizaIsToGoodForThisFuckingWorld
Which is why I love the ambiguity of "Hamilton" 's title. It's tells Eliza's story, as well as Alexander's.
  In the words of ScreenerTV.com: "The sweet and soulful tribute to Eliza Hamilton that ends the show is a beautiful piece of music, but while it fades out to silence on the album, on stage it ends with an emotional gasp. As she reunites with her husband in the afterlife, Hamilton takes her hand and ushers her into heaven, where she gasps with joy and awe at the sight of paradise.".
  It tells the story of Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton, as well as their children, as well as everyone in their lives. Which is truly, in no other words, remarkable.

  Now to cheer us up from the emotional scarring that but us all through, her are some happy Lin and Phillipa pictures and/or GIFS (keeping the theme of Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton).

 Hamilton)

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  *I believe Phillipa has 230-something lines, and Lin had 260-something

*I believe Phillipa has 230-something lines, and Lin had 260-something.

  Okay! The happiness is back!!! Sorry, had to go through happy therapy with my OTP (interpret that as you will). So y'all, whatcha think? Did I give a good enough explanation of the ambiguity of the title? Of course I did! Now time for shit posting! Yeah!! I hope Lin or Phillipa never find this. Like, ever. Ever. Well, tomorrow I plan to discuss the real MVP, Thomas "Fuck you, I love myself" Jefferson, or my spirt animal. Anyways, see y'all tomorrow!
~DSRG87