XVI. A Little Rant

[photo-Pinterest; Tumblr: Renée Elise Goldsberry (top left), Phillipa Soo (bottom left), Lin-Manuel Miranda (top/bottom right), "Satisfied", "Best of Wives, Best of Women"]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First off, I'm so sorry I haven't posted, schoolwork was rough and I went through a rocky emotional patch. Also, Lin, congrats at the Oscars.

Back to my point! I saw this picture whilst scrolling through Pinterest trying to get myself tired and I saw the picture above. And something hit me like a flash (Heathers reference), why does this make me think. This is what I thought in regards to the last statement at the bottom of the post;
"Angelica looks surprised that Alexander kissed her hand, hell, she looks pleased. Yet, Eliza, she looks like she expects Alexander to do this. As if he was showing signs of submission and worry."
Now, hear me out (that would be enough, sorry, punned myself), since Angelica had like this crush on him, she looks like she just wants everything from this man, which makes sense, this is from Satisfied. She is pleased and over the moon because he kissed her hand.
When he first kissed Eliza's hand, she was the same way except even more smitten, but in the bottom picture, she seems like she expects him to do that.

Firstly, he refused to go back to bed with her, which may I say: "DUDE, SHE FINALLY LET YOU BACK INTO BED, AND NOW YOU DON'T ACCEPT HER INVITATION?! THE FUCK?!". To my point though, she [Eliza] seems frustrated. She wants him to go back to bed with her. She wants him to stay with her. And when he kissed her hand, he is showing the ultimate form of submission (by Alexander's standards anyway). Which is fairly surprising.
While Eliza wants him to back to bed, wants him to go back to sleep, to be with her, he is saying "Hon, I have shit to do." And immediately after she's through "arguing" (I use the term "arguing" loosely) with him, he shows his submission. Through kissing her hand and calling her the cutest pet name in history, he is giving her submission and control. Letting her know he loves her dearly, and honestly, this just popped into my brain, the kiss lingers on Eliza's hand. Usually when Alexander kisses a woman's hand it's quick. But through that, he stays kissing her hand longer. Trying to keep her there with him, but he doesn't want to go with her.
Okay that's just fucking sad.

____________________________________________________
*none

Sorry I had to get that off my chest. That's all I really wanted to say. See y'all tomorrow where I talk about Eliza. Yup, I finally get to talk about my queen, Elizabeth Anne Schuyler Hamilton. See y'all tomorrow! Goodnight!
~DSRG87