Chapter 5 - Dinner

Ronnie

The next two days fly by, before I know it Friday is here. Solomon and I talk every night. We're getting to know each other a little better and I like him more and more. I decide not to let Amy know we're going over there until we are knocking on the door.

I change my outfit a couple of times before I find the right one. I call Frankie and she answers on the first ring, "What's the matter?"

"I don't know if I can do this. What he doesn't like me? What if his daughter doesn't like me?" I start to babble.

"He already likes you. He volunteered to help you without you asking. His daughter already loves you. You will have a great time tonight. Relax. Now what are you wearing?" Her calming voice comes through the line.

I take a deep breath and we discuss my outfit. She tells me to check on Amy, have fun and hangs up the phone. I hang up the other outfits that I threw on the bed when they didn't work for me. I go into Amy's room and she's dressed and ready.

"You look nice, where are we going?" she asks.

"You'll find out when we get there," I say mysteriously. She smiles and hurries to the front door. I grab my purse and make sure that I have everything, before leaving. We spend the ride to their house with Amy asking me where we're going every five minutes. I'm glad when we finally arrive. We walk up to the door and of course Amy asks, "Whose house is this?"

I mentally roll my eyes, "You'll find out as soon as they answer the door." I take a deep breath and push the doorbell. I rub my hands on my pants a couple of times, before the door opens and a sexy redhead answers the door.

"Hi. You must be Ronnie," he looks down at Amy, "and you must be Amy. I have someone in here who can't wait to see you!"

Amy crosses her arms tired of this game, "Who?"

We hear Megyn's voice come from the inside of the house, "Is that them? Is she here?" Amy perks up at this and the Red head moves to the side allowing her to run into the house.

He turns to me with amusement in his clear blue eyes, and opens the door a little wider, "Come on in. Welcome to our home." I walk inside and he closes the door behind me, "I'm Tyler and you must be Ronnie."

I smile and nod, "Nice to meet you Tyler." He grabs my hand and kisses it. It gives me a warm feeling inside. How do three hot men reside in one residence? Isn't one of them usually homely looking or something? I follow Tyler as he leads me inside the house. I take in the hardwood floors and the off-white walls. We walk into a living room and he leads me over to where Solomon and Greyson are sitting. They both look up at me and a smile lights up both of their faces.

"Hi! Glad you made it? Did you find your way okay?" Solomon asks.

"We did. You're not that far away from me," I tell them.

"Where do you live?" Greyson asks. I give them my address and tell them where I'm located in the area. "I know where you live," Greyson turns to Solomon, "It's by the grocery store strip mall you built."

It looks like a light goes on in Solomon's head, "Oh yeah. I know exactly where you live."

"You built that mall over there?" I ask amazed.

"I did," he looks proud of himself and he should be.

"We love that place. Whenever we need to blow off some steam or I need to burn some energy off of Amy, I'll take her over there and we walk around for a while," I tell them.