Chapter 11 - Meeting the Grandfathers

Ronnie

I wake up this morning wrapped around Solomon. My man. I smile into his chest at that thought. My mind goes back to the events of yesterday and the fact that I now have what Frankie and my brothers have. It's amazing! I have three boyfriends and I thought that I couldn't even find one. I guess God brings someone into your life when you're not looking for it. As much as I want to stay in this position, my bladder is pulling me towards the bathroom. I reluctantly start to untangle myself out of Solomon's arms and they tighten around me. I stay still for a minute until they relax and then gently pull away again and go into the bathroom.

When I come out of the bathroom, he's sitting up waiting for me, "Where did you go?"

I give him a look, "Where do you think I went?"

I see a small blush make its way up his face, "Duly noted. What time is it?"

I walk over to pick up my phone off of the night stand, and when I look at the time, I widen my eyes, "It's nine am. We have to get ready for the Grandfather's!" I look around in a panic.

"Don't worry. We're here. What do we need to do for their arrival?" He asks calmly.

"We need to clean up and we need to make sure that everything is put away..." I stop babbling at his face.

He looks around, "Done," he looks at me again, "Honey, do you need to mentally prepare for them? Your house is spotless. Is there anything you need to put away so they don't see it when they arrive?"

I run my hand through my hair, "I don't know. I'm just so nervous to see them. Everyone in the family wants their favor. What if they don't approve of us?"

He grabs my other hand and pulls me into the bed to him, "They already approve. Frankie has already spoken to them about us and they approve. All we have to do is meet them and we'll be on our best behavior. We'll be fine." He tilts my chin up to his face and starts the kiss off gentle and lets it build into an intense make-out session. My whole body is vibrating and I feel my purr in the back of my throat. Solomon adjusts me under him and slides one of his legs in between mine. My arms go up around his neck, playing with the hair at his nape. I feel his hand under my night shirt, his thumb rubbing my ribs.

There's a knock on the door, "Mommy! Are you up yet? Meg and I want breakfast."

Sol lifts his head, looking down at me. Crap. I'm glad at least that she knocked on the door instead of barging in on us, "Coming pumpkin. Get dressed and we'll be out shortly."

"Can we have pancakes?" Meg's voice comes through the door.

"Of course. Now go get dressed," I say a little too forcefully.

I look up at Solomon who hasn't moved us from our spot and he has a smile on his face.

"What?"

"You look so cute when you're frustrated," his smile gets wider.

"Do you know how long it's been for me? Too long. I know that we weren't going to do anything this morning, but it feels so good to kiss you finally. I didn't want it to end," I drag my finger down his cheek.

He lets out a low moan, "I know exactly how you feel and we have all of the time in the word. It's been a long time for me also and when we do make love, it will be hot, wonderful and all night long, because I know that I'll never get enough of you."

This time I smile. I think it helps to know that it's been a long time for him also. He moves off of me and we go into the bathroom together, getting ready for the day.