Chapter Ten

Camila

DeAndre gave a loud groan, and I squealed when he suddenly scooped me off my feet. I kicked my shoes off, hearing then hit the floor as he laid me on the bed. It only took a mere second before his body was draped over the top of me, his mouth seeking mine in the dark.

He kissed me hotly, his tongue invading, as I slid my fingers into his hair, holding his face to mine, returning his affection with everything I had. One of his hands drifted down my body, slipping underneath me as he held me closer, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. His mouth drifted to my neck, and his warm breath teased near my ear.

"I've missed you so badly," he whispered before sucking and nipping lightly at my neck.

I leaned my head to the side, loving the feeling of what he was doing. I understood exactly what he felt. My hands ran up and down his shirt, enjoying the feel of his muscles bunching in his back.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I breathed out and he chuckled.

"I'm positive there's got to be better places to hang out together than some old crack house."

I grinned, staring into his eyes that twinkled in the dim light from the window. "I keep telling you—I don't care where I am, as long as I'm with you."

"I realize that, but you deserve the best of everything, and I want to be the one to give it to you. You shouldn't have to follow me in crazy places like this."

There was a knock at the door. "You two decent? We need to talk about some things."

"Damn Chris to Hell," DeAndre muttered with a slight laugh. "Can't anybody leave us alone for five minutes? We'll be out in a minute," he called out louder. "I'm helping Cami get ready for bed."

"Just hurry," Chris said through the door.

DeAndre stopped and pulled his shirt off. "Put this on. You can sleep in it."

I was happy to accept it. He always smelled so good. He sat on the bed and started taking his shoes off. I went to the end of the bed and took my blouse off, slipping his shirt on. It fell to my thighs. I quickly slid my jeans off and folded them together with my blouse.

"You're so sexy." It was dark, but I could still see the appreciative stare he gave me and heat crept into my skin. "I like seeing you in my clothes."

"I'm sorry we got interrupted," I replied, stepping closer, so I could run my hands over his bare chest. I loved the way it felt.

"Me too, but Chris is right. We need to get some things settled first."

He kissed me again, his hands running down to my waist, pressing me harder against him before he abruptly stepped away. Go ahead into the living room. I'll meet you there in a second. I need to to grab a couple things."

"Okay, hurry."

He smiled. "Of course."

Chris gave me a curious glance when I entered, but I just smiled sweetly at him and sat down on the couch. DeAndre came into the room, holding a pillow and dragging a blanket with him.

"You're really going to sleep on the couch?" Chris asked in surprise as he settled into the recliner.

DeAndre nodded. "It would be wise to keep up appearances. You never know when Jason might come here."