Yandere!Marga x Ice (part 1)

Okay.. This is the story i entery in Marga's competition a.k.a MargaTheSwordUser.... So,Hope you lke it~~
Enjoy the story~~💕
====================================

At this wonderful morning a girl named Marga... She's lived in rintis island... And tody is the first day of marga's school and no one know her personality... She is very mystery

"Marga,wake up!!!"."Ugh... 5 minutes again,mom"marga said with lazy tone."Today, is your first day of school... You can't wake up lately,okay?"marga's mother said."OH MY GOD!!! I'M FORGET!!!"marga shout."Now,prepaered yourself"."Okay!!!"Marga shouts.

Marga's POV

I run so fast as i can... Great!!! Just great first day of school came late_-(even author's do it #plak) i accidently bump to someone and apologise..

"Sorry!! I didn't mean to!!"I apologise."Its okay... Are you going to school?"a boy wit blue light cap said."Uh... Yes,are you go to school too?"I ask."Yes,my name is-!"

Kringggg kringggg

"Sorry... Thats a bell,got to go... Hope we can meet again"a blue cap boy said with smile."Okay..."I whispers to myself....

I felt my cheeks are burning.... It can't be i'm in love with him... We even meet today... Oh no!!! I'm late!!!!

"Uh.... Sir, where is the teacher's office?"I ask."Oh... You must be Marga,right?"He said and i'm nodded."Well, follow me, marga"he said.

Phewww lucky me... I'm not late.... Bit,i'm shy!!!

Marga's POV end

°°°°°°°°°°° time skip at class °°°°°°°°°°°

"Class stand up!!! Good morning sir quake"a girl with golden hair said."Good morning sir quake"all students said."Morning!! Sit down please.. And we had a new student... Please introduce yourself"Mr.quake said.

A girl came in the class... "Hello,my name is Catharine Marga Rabonza but you can call me marga.. Hope we can be a nice friends... And it's nice to meet you"Marga said and bown,and almost all the students whisper about her...

"Okay,marga you can sit biside ice"Mr.quake said."Okay.. Sir"Marga said.'Is that the boy who i meet?'Marga thought.

Ice's POV

That girl!!! She's same school as i??? Ha... Maybe it's just me...

"Hello,i'm boboiboy ice its nice to meet you... You're the girl who's i bump to,right?"I ask."Oh... It's you!!"she shout."Ice and Marga don't be noisy.... Class is started"Mr.quake said."Sorry,Sir quake"We both said.

"Hope we can be nice friend,boboiboy"She said."Call me ice"I said."Why?"She ask."Cause you will be confused... I mean my siblings are boboiboys too"i said and right she's confused i sigh and start to talk but cut by her."You has siblibgs?! How many?"she whispering and half shouting."6 siblings and me so its 7 but,3 of them already married"I explain."Wow amazing!!!!"She shouting."Huh?"all students even teacher look at us no it's point to her.

"You two know it's time for study?"Mr.quake said."Yes,Sir..."We both said. And now,we focus at the lesson god!!  All of the all lessons Why this lessons?!?! Math!!! Ghaaaaa!!! I'm sleepy...

Ice's POV end

Kringggg kringgg

"Finally it's over!!!!"Ice and Marga said together~~~ //ehem ehem#plak //

"Icy ice!!!!!"A girl with a cheerful tone said,run to ice and hug him."Gha!!! Ocho don't hug me to tight... Can't breath"Ice said."Opss sorry!!! Well well who is she? Is she your gf~~"Ocho said."What?!?! No!!"Ice and Marga said and then blushing~~ (Author stop teasing!!!///).

"Really~~?"Ocho said."Stop it Ocho!!"ice said."Who is she?"Marga ask."Oh... She's my best friend her name is-"before ice finished her words he get cut by a cheerful girl."The name is Ocho!!! Ocho astima call me Ocho okay??"She said with cheer tone.

Marga's POV

Well,her name is Ocho huh? Why i'm wanna kill her? No,i can't!!! Lose ice!!! He's Mine!!! I will do anything for him!!! Huh? Love at the first sight~~ fufufu you're will die Ocho~~ Ocho astima~~ Hmmm... What will i do for you?

"Hello!!! What's your name?!?!"Ocho said."I told you her name is Marga"ice said."O'm not asking you,dummy"Ocho said."Huh? Oh.. My name is Catharine Marga Rabonza call Me Marga for short"i said and gave her an innocent smile."Nice to meet You,Marga"Ocho said."You too,Ocho"I said

"I had to go,now~ I had to do something at home~ So bye~"I said with a warning tone and they're just smile."Bye!!!"Said them.

I ran as i can and now i arrived at my house... Now,i'm thinking what will i do to her~~... Wait... It's almost 14 february i must gave ice chocolate~ Maybe we were just meet but,he stole my heart easyly...

Marga's POV end

====================================
Enjoy~💕
This story i had made for contest... Hope you like it~~ its just until part 2 so... Sorry if you didn't like it🙏🙏

Marga a.k.a MargaTheSwordUser

Luv yah~💕

Be prepared for the next part~