End in the sparkel star:Thorn x Sick!Reader

(Y/n) = Your name
(E/c) = Eyes colour
(H/c) =Hair colour

Okay! Let's roll!!
====================================
"Hey,Thorn... Why you want take care of me?"a girl with (E/c) ask."Is take care of someone must had a reason?"Thorn ask."I mean i'm the one who sick... You should go back or your siblings will worry"(Y/n) said.

"Listen (Y/n) i know you're sick... And i want take care of you that's all"Thorn said."Why? I don't like people take pity for me"(Y/n) said.

"No,(Y/n) i'm not like that"Thorn said."So? What is it?"(Y/n) ask."I want you go out at this hospital and we can play like we always do.. (Y/n) we were best friend... That's why i take care of you.. Friend must take care each other,right?"Thorn explain.

"You're right,Thorn... Sorry"(Y/n) apologise."Its okay"Thorn said. And the awkward silent.

"Uh.. Thorn?"(Y/n) said to broke the silent. "Yeah? What is it (y/n)?"Thorn ask."If i leave this world.. Ar-"Before (y/n) finished her word she's get cut by Thorn.

"Don't say like that (Y/n)... Don't say like that... I can't... I can't answer that... I can't live without my childhood friend.. Please,don't say like that"Thorn beg to (y/n)

"Sorry,for question that,Thorn"(Y/n) said. "It's okay... Just,don't say like that again... I'm sure you will be okay and feel better"Thorn said."I hope so"(Y/n) said.

Wind blowing across the two figure. And made a girl with (h/c) hair feel so cold.

"You okay? "Thorn ask. "Maybe we should go back"(y/n) said. "Okay"Thorn said and carry you back to the hospital with wheel chair.

At hospital!

"Oh... (y/n)!! There you are!! "A nurse said. "Sorry, miss i bring her to the hill without your permission... "Thorn apologise.

"It's okay.. Btw you always go to this hospital just to meet (y/n).. Are you her boyfriend?"Nurse ask. And make Thorn and (y/n) blushing.

"N-no we're not"Thorn said."Yeah.. We just Friend"(y/n) said."Oh... Really? I though you both are couple"Nurse said."We're not.. There's no way someone like a sick person"(y/n) said.

"That's not true, (y/n)"Nurse said."What do you mean?"(y/n) ask."Love didn't mean is sick or not.. A true love is a kind and happiness for each other"Nurse said.

"Oh... Sorry"(y/n) apologize."Listen to your nurse (y/n)!! Hehehe"Thorn said jokingly."Okay, (y/n) let's to your room and make sure you ready for tomorrow"Nurse said.

"Wait... Ready for what?"Thorn ask."I though (y/n) telling you"Nurse said."Is (y/n) feel better? Is she can go home tomorrow?(y/n)!! Don't keep silent!! Say something!!"Thorn yelling.

"Sir,This is hospital please don't yelling.. You make another patient uncomfortable"Nurse said.

"(y/n)!! Say something!! What will you do tomorrow?!?!"Thorn said and ignore the nurse said.

"Thorn.. I i i"."You what (y/n)!! Don't make me very worried!! Hisk... Hisk.. Tell me, (y/n)"Thorn said while crying.

"I must to go tomorrow "(y/n) said. "Why? Hisk.. Why... Hisk.. (y/n)!!"Thorn said and yelling.

"Sir,she's not going anywhere"Nurse said."What???"Thorn confused."She will doing operation tomorrow the tine will be 50:50"Nurse explain.