Boboiboy x Miraizu

So sorry!!! It's an late update!!
Readers:VERY LATE UPDATE!!!
Fine... Let's to the story began!!!
====================================
Miraizu's POV

Hm... Lalalalala.. Ha... It's a very beautiful day... No homework and no assighment~... Okay... Eh? A choco shop? Tok aba koko shop? Is this tge famous choco in rintis island? Hm... I wanna tease some

Miraizu's POV end

"Hello,can i order some ice chocolate?"Miraizu said."Okay... Wait for a moment"a boy with dino cap said."Hm.."

"Boboiboy!!! 3 Ice chocolate,please!!"a boy with dark skin said and it made Miraizu a little bit shocked."Ish!! Gopal!! You were shocking the guess!!!"a boy named boboiboy said.

"Hehehe,eh? I never meet you before... Are you new in here?"Gopal ask."Uh... Maybe" Miraizu said."Okay... Call me Gopal.. And That boy with dino cap is Boboiboy"Gopal said."Nice to meet you,uh..."Boboiboy said.

"Miraizu"."And here you ice chocolate,Miraizu"Boboiboy said and give her ice chocolate."Thanks and here the money"Miraizu said and give the money."No need,cause you were the guess in here so it free"Boboiboy said.

"Really? Well,thanks!!"Miraizu said and walking away.

Boboiboy's POV

Wow.. She's pretty... Wait.. What are you thinkinh boboiboy?!?! You just meet her!! *sigh* hope we can meet again.. Uh.. What's her name? Mar... No... Niraizu? Ah!! Miraizu!!!

Boboiboy's POV end

Boboiboy are daydream.. And he didn't nocite if Gopal were call his name.

"BOBOIBOY!!!"Gopal yelled."Eh? Yes?"Boboiboy said."What are you thinking?"Gopal ask."N-nothing!!"Boboiboy said with a red in his cheeks.

Time skip! At Miraizu

"Miraizu?"."Oh.. Dad what is it?"Miraizu ask."Tomorrow you will go to Rintis island school"Miraizu's father said."Okay..."

Miraizu's POV

Tomorrow? School?_____- i hate school... Nah,it will made him happy... Maybe... Come on Miraizu get ready.

Wait....

I

Don't

Have

Any

Uniform?!?!

"Dad!!!!!!!"I yelled."WHAT IS IT?!"My dad said panicly."Uh.. Hehehe... Am i have some uniform?"I said."-_- of  course you have,Miraizu"My dad said.

"Hehehe.."

"Now,go sleep tomorrow you must go to the school"

"Okay"

My eyes feel very heavy and then i fall to sleep.

Muraizu's POV end

Time skip! At morning

"Miraizu!! Wake up!!"

Miraizu's wake up and yawn she look at time and suprised this is 07.00 am!!!!

"GAH!!!!!! I'M LATE!!"Miraizu yelled. She's go to the bathroom and get ready.