Thorn x Rra

It is a request from Rra a.k.a Rra_012.. Hope you like it~
..................................................................................

Rra... Her full name is Morikawa Serra... She is just a Normal girl...  In fact... She hate her own life... How not she hate her life? In school she's got bullied,In her house her parents made her like a slave...

And What if she's meet a boy who's save her from the cruel life....

Kringgg Kringgg

Rra's POV

Ugh... That silly watch!! I still wanna sleep in my fluffy bed.

"Hey,Rra!! Where the breakfast?!"a old female voice."Yeah!! I will made it,Mom"I said."Hurry up,Rra!! I will late!!"My dad said."Okay.. Here"I gave them a Omelet and warm sweet tea."JUST THIS?!?!"They shouts."Yeah..."I said.

"We had been waiting so long and you just made Omelet and Tea?!"My mom said rudely."But,Our stuff has run off"I said with a fear tone."Cih... I will go!!"My dad said and slam the door harshly."No,Money for today!!"My mom shouts

Oh... God... When i will leave this painful life?... I can't take anylonger again.... My life is stuck in this pain... I always pray to god... Hope i can leave this moment for a while... I wanna get some Love... I want someone Love me... This awful world never let me feel that feeling...

The name is Mo rika wa Serra... I'm 17 years old... School in Senior Island Rintis School... Live in the pain.. Always get a pain..

Rra's POV end

"Uh... Mom,i will go to school..."Rra said."Ya.. Go school now..."Rra's Mom said like didn't care about her daughter.. Rra heard that just smile weakly...

Time skip! School!

"Well,well,well look is it RrrAaa?"."Please,don't bother me,Lucy"Rra said."Heh... Do i care?... Remember Rra!! You may not go out with Thorn!! Got that?!"Lucy yelled.

"Who's the hell is Thorn?!"Rra ask."Ge will be a new student in here so,don't you dare near or talk with him or... I will make sure you will crying!! Okay?!"Lucy yelled.

"Ehem!! What time is it?!?!"a famale voice behind Lucy."Oh.. Hi!! Morning!! Need to go,bye!!"Lucy said and run away or back to the class."T-t-thanks"Rra said."Anytime!! You should go to your class room!! So bye!!"a girl said and run away.

"Wait!! I even didn't know your name!!"Rra shouts But that girl already gone.'Who is she?'Rra through.