You're mine~:Solar x Yandere!Reader

Keyword:
Y/n = Your name
F/w = Fav weapon
R/n = Rival name
E/c = Eyes colour

OwO Y/N-San you have love rival~

Reader:*take a weapon and trow at author*

T^T

Warning!!
Violence/Murder stuff!!
So,if you hate murder do not read!!

I already warn you~

====================================
"Y/n!! Morning!!"."Morning,Solar!!"Y/n said and smile Sweetly and Solar smile back. "Hey,Y/n wanna go to canteen?"Solar ask."I'd love too!!"Y/n said."Great!! So,who get there first is the winner!!"Solar said and run away.

"Hey!! You cheating!!"Y/n said and chasing Solar.

And finally Solar get there first and Y/n feel so tired...

"Hahaha!! I'm the winner!!"Solar said."No, you cheating!! You run before i'm ready!!" Y/n said."Hey,Okay.. I'm sorry"Solar said."Lol!! Treat me something sweet!! I want candy!!"Y/n said childlish.

"Hahaha.... Okay"Solar said abs buy Y/n some candy."Here"."Thanks,Sunny!!!"Y/n said and made Solar blush vause that nickname."Hahahaha!! Look at your face!! Like roses!!"Y/n laughing like the end of the world.

"Stop laughing or else!!"Solar said."Or what?"Y/n teasing Solar."I will go on date with R/n~"Solar said."Hahaha!! Oh really~?"Y/n said creppyly."Hm..? Yes"Solar said.

"You can go then"Y/n said with a cute smile. But,behind that smile is the next target for her. Or she will kill anyone who go date or teasing Solar.

Well,that's 'Yandere alert!!' No one know  Y/n's yandere side. Cause she like 'a wolf wear sheep costume'

"R-really?"Solar said."Hm..? Yes~"Y/n said. "I thought you will get jealous_-"Solar said. "Who? Me? Ahhahaha!! Never_-"Y/n said."Aww so bad... I about to ask you.. But, nah... You allow me to go with R/n.... So,see you in 2 days"Solar said and walk away.

Y/n's POV

Hm...~? See you in 2 days? See you in 2 days!? SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS!?

I KILL THAT GIRL!!! I.WILL.KILL.HER!!! How dare she!! Fufufufu~ hm~? Hey... This is gonna fun~ hm... So.. Time to think... How to kill her..

Hm.. Maybe.... A poison or F/w in her neck really good idea.. Or kill her sweetly~...

Fufufufu~ Solar Is mine~... I think i will stalked those two...

Your times up R/n... In 2 days... You will died..

Fufufu~

Y/n's POV end

"Hello? Y/n... Yo!!!"Solar said and waving his hand in Y/n face."Oh.. Yes?"Y/n awaken from her mind to murder R/n and she smile at Solar and act everything nothing happened.

Innocent.. Like nothing gonna happened~ yus!! I like yandere!!#plak

Solar's POV

-_______-.... I thought she will be jealous... But,maybe it just in my dream.. When you will look at me Y/n...

I'm the one who's always by your side... But,your face looks didn't like me.. Or i'm the one who really hoping she like me..

That wish will not come true

And that smile... It's innocent.. With no sins.. How can she like me back?

Solar's POV end

(Lily:Muehehehe~ let's the violence began!!
Readers:*kill Lily with their weapon
Lily:*le ded*)

Time skip! After R/n dating Solar

"R/n!!"Y/n calling."What? Are you jealous with me? Cause i'm dating Solar? Fufufu~"R/n said with teasing tone."Well~ you're wrong~ he's mine only~"Y/n said.

"W-what?"R/n said."Nothing!! Let's go to that park!!"Y/n said and point to the silent park."Isn't that park look so creepy?"R/n ask."Nope... Not at all!!"Y/n said and smile creepyly

"Why you smile like that?"R/n ask in fear tone."Well,actually i just want to do this!!"Y/n said and stab R/n in her stomac with her F/w.

"Argh!! It's hurt!!"R/n said in the pain."What? I Can't hear you~"Y/n said and try to cut R/n head.

"S-stop!! Please!!"

"Why i would stop~?"Y/n said."Please!! I beg to you!!"R/n said."Aww~ don't be like that~ you know~ i will not allow you to stay in Solar's side~ never and ever~"Y/n said.

"Sssorry!!"R/n said and she's dead Cause Y/n stab her in her chest."Hihihi~ bye~"

At the morning~

Y/n was sooooo happy. Cause for now she hasn't had love rival.

"Y/n!!!"

Y/n look at the voice owner. Solar.

"Yes?"."Can i tell you something?"He ask."Sure.."

"I love you!!"

Y/n was giggles and said.

"Idiot!! I love you too"

The End
====================================
Such a bad author!! I hate me!!

Okay.. I don't have idea so don't blame me..

Hope you like it..

Then,

See you in next chappy~

Luv yah all!!

Vote
&
Comments

(It just me or you guys feel this chappy is short?)