[Special chapter] White's day:Siblings x Reader

Uuu~ white day~ Y/n you sooooo lucky!!!

Y/n:SHUT UP!!

-3- Tsundere

Y/n:*kill Lily*

*le ded*

Nene:I'll made this story!

All:DON'T YOU DARE MADE THE BAD ENDING!!

Nene:Ya
====================================
"Y/n.."

"...."

"Y/n!"

"...."

"Y/n!!!"

"..."

"Y/n!!! Oh god please wake her up!!! Y/n wake up!!! Or you will me late for school!!"

"Whattt?!!!!!! Mom why you not waking me up!!"Y/n said and run to the bathroom."-_- i was waking you up"Y/n mom said.

"Eat your breakfast,Y/n.."Y/n mom said."No need!! Or i late!!"Y/n said and run to the school after excused with her parents.

At siblings!

"Guys!! Hurry up!!"Quake said."Yeah.. Wait for a sec,Quake!!"Cyclone said."Hurry!!"Quake said."Cyclone we will late for school!!"Thunder said."Yeah,yeah just WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE!?"Cyclone said.

"Why with that chocolate?"Blaze ask."Yeah it just chocolate"Thorn said innocently."W- WHAT!?"Cyclone yelled."So what that chocolate for"Solar said.

"It for tomorrow you know"Cyclone said."What with tomorrow?"Ice ask."Uh.. Hehehe... Forget it let's go to the school,btw!!"Cyclone said. And all of his siblings glare at him.

Cyclone's POV

Uuu~ i don't Bealive it!! They all forget if tomorrow is White day's!! Lucky me!! I know if they like no!! They feel in love with a same girl.. She has a beautiful (E/c) eyes.. Her (H/c) hair so soft..

The one and only girl i love
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n

But,they also like her -3- and my chocolate is gone_- thank god..

Cyclone's POV end

"Oy! Cy! Are you listening!?"Thunder said."Eh? What?"Cyclone said."WE ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOU!!"Thunder yelled."Then,let's go"Cyclone said.

And all the siblings run to the school. Luckly,they not late.

Blaze's POV

Lol!! And yell "YOLOOOOOOOO" Hahahahaha!! The victory is MINE!! MINE AND MINE!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Y/N IS MINE!!! HAHAHAHA!! I PROUND OF MYSELF!! I EAT CYCLONE'S chocolate😂😂

I know tomorrow is white day and i'm the one will gave her something special.

(Are you jelly~
Blaze:SHUT UP!!)

Wait.. Since when i become like this? Nah.

Blaze's POV end

At class!

"Morning,Quake!!"Y/n said."Ah,morning Y/n"Quake said and smile. The siblings feel jealous cause they think only Quake just she greet."Hahaha,morning!!"Y/n said with a cute smile.