Blaze x Ember

Another request from PyraFyre hope you enjoy the story..
====================================
"Blaze!!!!!!"Well, a very beautiful voice which belong to the mother of the earth.. Earthquake XD!!!

"Huwaaa!!! Mommy i'm so sorry!!"Blaze said."NO FORGIVENESS!!!"Quake yelled. "How  could you do this to me😿"Blaze said dramaticly."Stop with drama and go help grandfather"Quake said."Fine"

At Choco shop

"T_T i swear to burn you,Quake"Blaze said."Who are you talking with?"Ochobot ask."Nothing"

"BLAZYYYYYY!!!"A female girl yelled."Wait that voice... FIREEEEEEE!!! I mean EMBERRRR"Blaze said."Lol!! Two hot chocolate please!!"Ember said."Eh? Two?" Blaze said."Yup!! One for you!!"Ember said

"Awww thanks!!! I'll pay it!!"Blaze said."No need i will pay it"Ember said."No no no no, A real man will pay it for a girl"Blaze said.

"Oke"Ember said."Wait a minutes i will made it"Blaze said.

After 5 minutes~

"Here"Blaze said and give the hot Chocolate."Thanks!!"Ember said."Hey,Ember wanna play in the park tomorrow?"Blaze ask."Sure!! Wow this chocolate are hot"Ember said.

"Hot like me"Blaze said."Hahaha!! Well,I don't think so"Ember said."Huh? What do you Mean? I'm much hotter you know"Blaze said."Another person is hotter than you,Blazy!!"Ember said.

"Who's the one hotter than me,huh?!"Blaze said."THUNDY IS HOTTER THAN YOU!!"Ember said and run away. Blaze was froze in there and yelled.

"TTTTTHHHHHHHUUUUUUNNNNNDDDDYYYYYY-MMMMMMOOOOOOO"

Mean while

"Achu!!"."You okay,Thunder?"."Yeah,I'm fine don't worry about me,baby maybe it just another girl like me"Thunderstorm said."Stop it,Thunder!!"

Back to Blaze

Blaze's POV

I swear to burn that monster!!! He stole my fire!! Wait... What am i thinking?! >////<

Am i jealous?

Am i Like Ember?

I like her?

This is cofused feelings

Blaze's POV end

"Quake!! I'm done!!!"Blaze said."Good and can you take care tomorrow?"Quake ask. "Eh? What? But,Quake i already promised to someone to meet at the park"Blaze said.

"Oh.. Really? Then who is he/she?"Quake ask."Ember"Blaze simplely said and his face turn red."Oh~ okay~ you may go"Quake said."-////- okey"Blaze said.

Mean while at Ember

"Hey,Ember can you help me?"."What is it,Lil?"Emver ask."I need a new phone!! So can you go with me tomorrow?"Lily said. "Sorry but i have promise with someone" Ember said.

"Huh? Who is he/she?"Lily ask. "Blaze"Ember said"."Oh~ have fun~ i will ask Bliim or Rra to go shopping then"Lily said and smirik.