Solar x Thorn x Dark

Its a second request from Rra_012
Hope you like it~
Enjoy the story~💕
====================================

Today was sunday... The siblings are look very busy... Wanna know why? Cause its..

(Author's b'day!!! Hahahaha!!! Jk...
Reader:Stop joking around you f*cking author!!!
Author:Ya...ya.. Let's continues)

Its because their had so many homework and of course many trouble cause of the trio...

Well,you guys will not believe it... How do you think if 2 love,fabulous,hot,and sexy guy... Fell in love with the innocent one?

The real story began~~👇👇👇👇

"Solar!! Let's play outside!!"A boy with green eyes said."Sure.. Why Not for my lovely little brother.."Solar said."But,Solar i'm 1 years older than you"."Thorn!! It's just different one years old!!"Solar said."But,still".

"Hey,Can i join you?"."Sur-"Thorn about to talk but Solar's cut his word."Sorry,Dark... But,me and thorn will go to the park..."Solar said.

"Why i can't join?"Dark ask."Well,Dark my dear~ i wanna go on date with thorn"Solar said."Hehehe... Sorry sunshine~ but,i will the one who's dating thorn"Dark said. And they both glare each other. They made A cute and innocent boy confused.

"Uh... Are we gonna go to the park?"Thorn ask."Sure we will go to the-"Solar's get cut by Dark."Dont worry Thorn~ i will go out with You"Dark said."Su-"Again thorn get cut by Solar who pull his arm

"We will go.. So,see you later!!"Solar said and it made Dark wanna kill him.."Cih..."

Dark's POV

What's wrong with me? Gezz that sunny boy!! He stole my plant!! What's wrong? Am i not perfect? Well,i am perfect!! I'm sexy,i'm hot,I'm handsome,I'm nice!! Than him!!! I r*** him just now!! Gezz that f*cking sunny boy!! Wait.... Am i a guy?
(Ewww dark you're pervert!!)

Dark's POV end

Solar's POV

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I got thorn!! I got thorn!! Haha!! Dark will never had him!! Cause thorn is mine.. Thorn is mine!!! And no one will steal him from me!!!

"Solar?"."Yeah,thorn?"I ask."Why you not allow Dark join us?"He ask."Well,i just wanna speend time with you just with you thorn"I answer simplely and smile,and he smile back.

Holy!!! His smile!! So innocent!! So cute!! Thorn i wanna eat you!!! You will be mine thorn~~ Mine... All mine~ hihihi

Solar's POV end

Well,It's like a yandere Solar,right?... Nah.. Who care?

"Thorn?"Solar said."Yeah?"."Look an Lily.. Does it look pretty?"Solar ask."Lily? Wow!! A white lily!! It's so beautiful!! No wonder it's so famous!!"Thorn said with happy tone.

"Lily? Wow!! A white lily!! It's so beautiful!! No wonder it's so famous!!"Thorn said with happy tone