Solar x Twinnie

Request from bebzkie_twinnierose

Warning!!!

Typos!!
Bad grammar
OOC
Short story!!
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading!!

"Twinnie!!! Why my fabulous phone are broken!!!"

"Uh... Hehehe... Gotta go now!!"Twinnie said and run away from Solar."Come back here!!"Solar yell.

And after chasing for 3 hours the both of Twinnie and Solar sit on the beach near the park.

"Huft.. My leg feel tired"Twinnie said."Well,it's your fault my beautiful leg feel dead as hell"Solar said.

"Well,it's your fault to yelling at me"Twinnie answer."Aren't you gonna say sorry,darling?"Solar asked.

"Well,sorry cuz I can't say sorry,Lol"Twinnie said and laughing."Hump!!"

"Gasp!! Solar look!!! Ice cream!!! Let's get it!!"Twinnie said and drang solar. Solar who's get drang with Twinnie just speechless and sweatdrop.

"Hurry!!"Twinnie said and pull solar arm. "Ya ya.. Can't you be patient?"Solar said."But!! The ice cream!!! I want it now"Twinnie said like a baby.

Solar blush

"... OK"Solar said and running to the ice cream truck while drang Twinnie."Slow down,dude... I'm not a faster running!!"Twinnie said."Fine"

Hap!!

Solar carry Twinnie with bridal style

"W-what are you doing you selfies freak!!"Twinnie said.

"Aren't you talk about yourself? Selfies freak?"Solar said.

"Put me down!!"Twinnie said."Aren't you like it?"Solar said and smirk."No!! You ugly!!"Twinnie said."U-u-ugly!?!? What do you mean!? I'm handome!! Fabulous!! Famous!! Smart!!"Solar said proudly.

"1-1=?"Twinnie asked.

"-_-... Of course 2"Solar answer.

"Ohh!! You're smart!!"Twinnie said.

(Lily:Really,twin??:/)

"Heh.. It's nothing!!"Solar said proudly.

"Ice cream!! You can put me down now,Solar!!"Twinnie said."Okay"Solar put Twinnie down.

"Hello young kids.. What favor you would likes?"The ice cream man said.

"Chocolate!! With chocolate syrup!!"Twinnie said.

"Wow you have sweet tooth same like The trio"Solar said. Twinnie just giggles.

"And you sir?"

"Banana with cherry,please"Solar Said.

"Pff!! Solar the banana"Twinnie said.

"Hey!! Who are talking with!?"Solar said angry.

"Lol!!"Twinnie laughing

"Here you go"The ice cream man said and give the both.

"Thanks!!"

Time skippu~

"Wahhhh!! This ice cream so sweetttt!!!"Twinnie said."Yeah.. It's delicious!!"Solar said

"Let's take selfies with ice cream!!"Solar said take out his phone.

"Uh... Aren't your phone broken?"Twinnie ask.

"....."

"....."

"You're right.. Take with your phone"Solar said.

"Kay... Lucky I like you"Twinnie mummble the last word

"You say something?"Solar ask.

"Uh.. No?"Twinnie said.

"Hm?? Really~?"Solar said and smirik

"Yeah"Twinnie said."You like me~"Solar said."N-no!!!"Twinnie blushing."You are~ darling~ just admin it~ I'll notice you~"Solar said.

"Fine!! I like you!! Hmph!!"Twinnie said and run away but before she run someone pull her hand from behind.

"I like you too"

Omake:

Cyclone:Jesus!!! Solar had girlfriend!!

Blaze:Really!? Where!?

Thorn:Shut up you two!! Or they will notice us!!

Cyclone:Huwaa!! (Y/n)!! When will you notice meh!?

Blaze:Oi oi oi!! (Y/n) is mine!!

Thorn:... (Y/n) is my girlfriend

Blaze+Cyclone:0_0

The end

Next chapter:

OC x Ice (request)

Boboiboy x Yan! Reader (request)

Thunderstorm x OC x Fang (request)

Thorn x OC x Quake (request)

Thunderstorm x OC (request)

Quake x OC (request)

OC x Quake x OC (request)

Crazyfabulous!Reader x Shy!anti-sosial!Solar (request)

Yan!Quake x Reader