Leaf x Nisa

Its a request... From Nisa_adya.. Hope you like it... Enjoy~
====================================

Dear,Diary

Tomorrow i will go with Leaf... Which is my crush.. I hope he like and love me back.. I hope can play with him much longer.... My friend Y/n has Wind. And me? I want leaf.. Hope me and Leaf can be happy... Even i can't be her girlfriend

Love,Nisa

"Nisa!! Your friend Y/n in here!!"."Alright mom!!!"Nisa yell.

"Hey!! Y/n what's up!!"Nisa said."Huwaaa!! 😭😭 help me!! Nisa!!"Y/n said while crying."Eh? What's wrong?"Nisa said."Me and Wind are broken!!"Y/n said.

"WHAT?!?! HOW?!?!"Nisa said.""He said he loved someone else!!"Y/n shounting. "Who?!?"Nisa said.

"Dunno_."Y/n said and made Nisa anime fall."-_- what in your brain_-"Nisa said."Still i need help!!"Y/n yell."But,i'm busy"Nisa said."-______________- are you serious?"Y/n said."Yeah!!"Nisa said.

"Hohoho~ let me guess you will go out with Leaf,right?"Y/n guessing."Eh?? How did?"Nisa confused."Oh.. Come on!! Of course i know anything!!"Y/n said."Are you stalking me?"Nisa said.

"How could you?!?! I'm your best friend!!"Y/n yelled."Kids can you not shounting? The neighbor will mad at us"Nisa mother's said. Nisa glaring Y/n."Hehehe sorry ma'am"Y/n said. Nisa mom's smile then leave.

"Okay... Now what?"Nisa ask."Nah... Forget it... Now,i already move on~"Y/n said."-___- so? Why you're here?"Nisa ask."So mean"Y/n said."Well?"Nisa ask."I wanna stalk you" Y/n said.

"No way!!"Nisa yelled."Yes way!!"Y/n yelled back. And they start to fighting and end with laughing.

At boboiboys

(i made all of them in the first level)

"Earth!! What's the lunch for Today?"."Wait a minutes,Wind"Earth said."Here!! A broccoli with crab sauce"Earth said."Why?!? The most i hated!! Vegetables!!"Fire said."But,fire vegetables are good for health"Leaf said.

"Yeah... That's t-true"Light said and hide behind leaf."Light,eat your own food and don't bother leaf"Lightning said."S-sorry"Light said.

"Hey,wind you want prank them?"Fire whisper."Sure"Wind said."What are you two talking about?"Leaf ask."Nothing"They both said.

"Earth can you teach me how to cook?"Light ask."Sure"Earth said."I'm finished"Lightning said and go to his room."I'm finished too,and i want sleep,night"Water said.

"Hey,Water-Chan~ let's play"."Fire i want to sleep and don't call me like that! That's sound silly to me"Water said."Please"Fire said and make puppy eyes.

"No"Water said then sleep."😤😤😤 how dare you!!!!"Fire said."Zzz...Zzz...Zzz" "Oh... Kau tidur pada saat aku bicara!!!"."Uh.. Fire?"

"Eh? What is it,Earth?"Fire said."What are you talking about? I mean laungue?"Earth ask."Oh.. You mean like this ehem.. 'Kak tanah kapan punya pacar?' like that?"Fire said."Yes.. What that mean?"Earth ask.

"Uh.. Hehehe"Fire feel nervously."So? What's that mean?"Earth ask."Just indonesian people know it~"Fire said."Why you not let me know?"Earth ask."Nothing"Fire said.

Time skip! At hill!

"Hais... When he will come?"."Nisa!!!"a boy call her name from far away."Leaf!! There you are!!"Nisa yelled his name."Sorry i'm late"Leaf said."Its okay,but why you late? I mean it's not usually you come late"Nisa said.