Blaze x Lala-Chan

Request from Lala_Chan17 hope you like it.. Enjoy~
====================================

"Hey!! Please!! Don't leave me!! Lala-Chan!! Don't leave me!! Noo!!! Don't go with them!! Lala-Chan!!! Don't go with that Yandere boy!! Lala-Chan!!!"."I'm sorry!! But,i can't go with you... I hope you found a better person than me!!"."Don't!!! No!!!!!"

"Blaze!! Oy!!! Eart on blaze!! Blaze!! Wake up!!!"."Noooo!!!!"Blaze yelled."DUDE!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!"Now,the monster is angry..

"Huwaaa!! She's leave me!!"Blaze said with a pearl fall down in his eyes."Who?"Quake said."Nah... Maybe he broke with someone its normal!!"Thunder said(you're so mean)

"I don't have any girlfriend"Blaze said."So? Crush?"Thunder said."Yes... She's leave me"blaze said."Pff... Bwahahahahaha!!! You get regect in your dream hahahaha!!"Thunder laughing.

"Huwaaaa!! No!! I will not crying like this!! I will confess my feeling to her!! Yeah!!"Blaze said."-_- What ever"Thunder said."But..."."But,what blaze?"Quake ask."But... How?"blaze said. Quake and thunder are anime fall.

"Alahai~ what's wrong with my bro?"Quake said."Hehehe"blaze giggles."-_- okay.. I will tell you tge step.. So-"Thunder get cut by blaze."REALLY?!?!"blaze shount.

"Yeah... In fact i have Y/n... She's perfect!! And don't you dare steal her from me!!"Thunder said and glare at Blaze."Wha?? No,i'm not like her.. I like someone else"Blaze said.

"I will gave you a step... No.1 is-"get cut by Mr.Fabolous from down stair."BLAZE!! LALA-CHAN IS HERE!!!"Solar shount from down."Okay!! Maybe later,thun bye!!"Blaze said and go down.

"Lala-Chan!!"Blaze said."Blaze!!"Lala said."Let's play outside!!"Blaze said."Suree~"Lala said.

At park!

Telolet.. Telolet.. Telolet... Telolet...

Blaze and lala look each other. Then shount..

"Ice cream!!!! Sir!! Ice cream sir!!! Ice cream!!"BlaLa(?) shounting. And the ice cream maker stop.

"Hah!! What favor you like?"The ice cream man said."CHOCOLATE!!"They both said in the same time then blush."Awww what a sweet couple"Mr.ice cream said."Sorry sir,but we're just friend"Lala said and blaze face look sad very sad.

Blaze's POV

I knew it will happened.. She's regect me before i confess my felling.. I guess my nightmare will come true...

"What? Really? You two not dating?"Mr.ice cream said."Yes!! We're just friend"I said and i look at lala.. She's look sad... I wonder why?

Is she had problem? I wish i can help her... But,how?

Blaze's POV end

Lala's POV

💔💔💔💔💔 he said we're just friend... Wow but,i want more than friend and more than best friend... I wanna be like a cute couple.. I wanna like Y/n and Thunder... They're a nice,cute,romance,and they are the smartnest couple...

I don't wanna be single... Well,i'd love to be single.. But,still i need a love...

(Author:Huhuhuhu.. But,author is single
Reader:Just,continous the story!!
Author:Shut up!!*tuut*)

Where you go~
I miss you so~
Like the colour of the rainbow~

"Hello!! Lala!! Lala-Chan!!!"Blaze shouting. "Uh.. Yes?"I ask."Your ice cream!! Its melting!!"He said."Oh.. Right!! Hehehe"i laugh nervously.

Maybe he like someone... Maybe she better than me... Blaze... I really hope can be with you... But,i think it will difficult... And its hard to confess... I don't want broke our friendship...

Lala's POV end

"So,Blaze? Do you like Y/n?"Lala ask. Blaze frozen for a while and say."Yes,i like her"Blaze said."Oh.... So?"Lala ask."So,what?"Blaze said."When you will confess to her?"Lala said.

Blaze's Ice cream fall."What do you mean?" Blaze ask."You like Y/n didn't you?"Lala ask."Yes,i like her... But,just friend"Blaze said."Why not being couple?"Lala ask."Are you forget she's with thunder now,and you wanna me to die?"Blaze said.

"I just ask"Lala said."Why you asking like that?"blaze ask."Nothing~ i just wanna know yoir crush~"Lala said and made blaze blush."You want to know?"Blaze ask and lala nodded.

"Hehehehe i will tell you"blaze said."REALLY?!?! Who?!"Lala ask."Meet me at the hill at 08.88 pm."Blaze said."Eh? In. Night? Okay.."Lala said and walk away.

Night!Blaze situaction

"Gah!!!!!!"."Blaze!! Don't shounting!!"."Sorry,quake!!"Blaze said."Why you yelled like that? My ear will deaf you know?"Thunder scold blaze.

"-////- y-yeah"Blaze said."Why your face red?"thunder ask."Why you wear that sweater? You look so hot"Blaze said."Well,actually i ask Y/n to go out this night and she said YES!!"Thunder said.

"So?"blaze ask."So... This is will be the best night ever!! Okay.. Gtg bye!!"Thunder said. "But,thunder you-"Before Blaze talk thunder al ready gone."You haven't told me how confess to her"Blaze said and made poker face. Then he's go down

"Quake,i will back soon"Blaze said."Wow Blaze you look nice.."Quake said."Thanks!! I will confess my feelings for her"Blaze said."Yeah.. And hope that dream will not come true"Quake said.

Time skip! At hill

"Blaze!!! Sorry i'm late!!"."Lala-Chan!! Well,i just arrived a few minutes ago"Blaze said and smile."Hahaha.. So,Who is she?"Lala ask.

"Nah... You will know later"Blase said. "Aww come on!! And why you bring me here?"Lala said."Oh... I just wanna see a stars with you.. Look it's pretty isn't it?"Blaze said.

"Yeah.. So beautiful.. Look!! Falling star!! Quick made a wish!!"Lala said."Okay!!"

I wish someone like and love me no matter what..-Lala

I wish Lala-Chan will accept me and fell the same was as i am...-Blaze

"Lala-Chan/Blaze!!"They both said and giggles."Hehe... You go first"Lala said."No,you"Blaze said."Sorry,but you go first"Lala said."Okay... Together.. So its fair"Blaze said and lala just nodded.

"*take a breath* I LOVE YOU!!"They said and start blushing.."R-really?"Blaze ask."Yeah"Lala said and they end with hugging each other.

The end
====================================
Finally!! Hahaha!! Okay... Need some beer!!! Ehem... Sorry if you didn't like it Lala-Chan~... You may kill this author~

Well,

Lala-Chan/Lala a.k.a Lala_Chan17

Luv yah all!!

Bye!!

See you in next chappy~

Vote
&
Comments

One-Shot story{boboiboy's siblings and friends}[Late Update]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara