Magnet x Bliim

'-'... Okay,like it said.. It's senpai's request.. And Magnet isn't mine -w- sorry if it's sooo OOC
====================================

....

Tik tok...

Just sound of the clock can hear..

The class..

So quiet...

OF COURSE QUIET CAUSE IT'S TEST TIME!!

#plak!!

(Lily:Huhuhu!! Sorry senpai!!
Bliim:-_-)

Everyone in the class want be a number one..

(A/n:In this chappy Yaya and Ying not in here so you don't had rival!!! No? Who care any way)

After the test the all go to the canteen to eat or some of them went to the library to read some books.

A girl with long black hair and she wear a glasses read a book quietly.

"Uh... Miss can i sit beside you?"a boy said shyly. Of course cause the library are full and the only one seat in there is beside the girl with glasses.

"... Sure,you can call me Bliim cause it's too formal to you for call me 'Miss' you know"Bliim said with no expresion."Then,you can call me Magnet.. I know my name's is wierd"Magnet said.

Just 'Hm' can hear from Bliim and Magnet just sit beside Bliim.

After read books

"Senpai~"a girl said. The two figure turn back and see a girl with a pair of brown eyes."Hm? Hey,Ruri!!"Magnet greet her."Hm~ well,well,Magnet-senpai dating with Bliim-senpai,hm~"Ruri teasing those two.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?"Bliim said.

Jleb!!

An arrow in Ruri's head.

"How could you didn't know me!!"Ruri said."Then introduce yourself!!"Bliim said. Magnet try to calm Bliim.

"Cih.. Name is Ruri"Ruri said shortly."Oh.. So,you the one who hack my account!!!"Bliim said."Finally you realize it!!"Ruri said."I swear to made you apologise!!"Bliim said."Bruh.."Ruri said then leave. Magnet just froze what he look.. And his face look at Bliim.

"What?"Bliim said."Uh... Why you so brave with that girl?"Magnet ask."What with that girl?"Bliim ask."She is a queen of playgirl" Magnet said."What's the point anyways" Bliim ask with poker face. Magnet just facepalm and sigh.

"She also a daughter of the chairman"Magnet said."Uuu~ i'm scared~" Bliim said."... You better not act like that if you didn't want get out from this school"Magnet said."Why you Care anyways?"Bliim said.

"Hm..? I don't know"Magnet said."Btw,where is your class?"Bliim ask.

"Oh.. I'm in 3-C"Magnet said."Oh.."Bliim just said like that."Uh.. And your class?"Magnet ask."I'm in 3-D"Bliim said."Oh.. So our class are sidedness"Magnet said."Yup!!"Bliim said.

Kringggggggg!!

"Ah.. It's time for the class"Magnet said."Hm.. Hope we can see each other again"Bliim said."MAGNETTT-SENPAIII!!!" Well,who else? Ruri of course!!

"Huh? What is it,Ruri?"Magnet said."Can we go on date? After school okay!!! Bye!!" Ruri said."Hey!! Wait!! I must study!!"Magnet said and grab Ruri hand.