Quake x Chika

Flashback when 10

"I want Candy!!"."But,your mom say to not eating candy,Chika"."But,i like candy,Quake!!"Little chika said."No,your mom will angry"Little Quake said.

"Hump!!"Little Chika pouting."Aww don't mad... You can eat candy i your mom allow you"Quake said."But,i want candy now"Chika said.

"You can't"

"I can"

"No"

"Yes"

"Chika,your mom is here"Grandfather said."Okay"Chika said and glarin Quake."Uh... See you soon,Chika"Quake said nervously.

"Ya"Chika said shortly. Quake just sigh."It just i care about you"In Quake's mind.

When they were 12

"Quake!! Hurry up!!"Chika grow become a beautiful girl many boys want her become their girlfriend but,they all end up with regectfull from Chika.

"Quake?"Little Chika call him."Hmm? Yes?"."We going be best friend forever right?"Chika ask."Uh... Maybe?"."Really? Fine then"Chika pout."Hahaha.. Okay.. Okay.. We're going be best friend forever,Chika"Quake said.

"Promise?"

"Uh.. How about not promised?"

"Promise?"

"Fine... Promise.. You the first girl who beating me"

"Hahaha"

End of the flashback

Normal POV

Now,they were 15 years old. And the same time Chika and Quake still together. Many people feel jealous with Chika who's always with Quake. And Quake who's always with Chika.

"Uh... I think i should go to my class"Quake said because he feel uncomfortable with everyone who's looked at him."Okay.. See you at canteen"Chika said.

"Hey,Quake let's go to the classroom together"Quake's fangirls said."STTTTOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!"Well,this girl.. Ckckck.. Lily! :D

"What do you want,Lil?"Quake ask."You get called by headmaster"Lily said."Oh.. Okay.. Sorry girls maybe later"Quake said and run to the office.

At office~

Knock knock

"Come in"

"Are you call me,sir?"Quake ask."Yeah.. Please take a seat,Quake"Mr.Chairman said."Okay.. So am i got problem,sir?"Quake ask.

"No,nothing you didn't have any problem,Quake"He said."So,why you calling me?"Quake ask again.

"Well,Quake your score are good, Personality good,Health good,You kind with everyone,You smart.. And you know what i mean,right?"Mr.Chairman said

Quake know what happened and said."Sorry sir,i can't take it"Quake said."Why?"."Cause i didn't want leave my siblings,my grandfather,and my friends"Quake said.

"Sorry,Quake but you must accept this.. This is for your family and your future"Mr. Chairman said.

(Author:Damn you!! How dare you do this to Quaky!!!
Lily:Nene!! Calm down!!
Author:SHUT THE HELL UP!!
Lily:*shot with bazoka* Hehehe sorry)