Cyclone x Jillian

Lol!! It's for jill a.k.a TJillianLPardz

Hope you like it~
====================================

"JILLLLLIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!"Guess who? XD

"YESSSSS? WHAT IS IT CYYYYCCCCCLLLLOOONNNNEEEE"

"Can you two stop?"Quake ask."WEEEEE CANNNN'TTTT SSSSSTTTTOOOPPPP"The duo said. Thunderstorm was about to elect them but they was stop by ice cream? Really?

"Hey,let's buy ice cream!!"Quake said."Okay!!"Jill and Cyclone said."But,just you two.. Me and Thunder will clean this mess"Quake said and point to messy livingroom.

"Hehehe sorry"Cyclone said and Jillian just smile sweetly. It made Cy blush..

"Sooooooooo what favor you like?"Cyclone ask."CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEE!!"Jillian said."Lol!! Same with meeeee!! Two ice cream chocolate please"Cyclone said.

"Okay.. Wait for a minutes"Ice cream's maker said."Here you go"."Thanks!!"Cyclone said and pay it.

"Yumnnn!! Sweet!!"Jillian said."Lol!! I know!! Let's prank someone!!"Cyclone said."Sure!!"Jill said with cheerfully.

"Muehehehe!! Let's prank Quake and Thunder after that prank Kaizo and Fang" Cyclone said."Okay!! But,how?"Jill ask innocently.

"Uh... I don't know?"Cyclone said. Jill just facepalm."Hehehe😅 sorry"Cyclone said."Lol!! YOLOOOOOOOOO!!"Cyclone yelled with no reason.

"Uh... You okay,Cy?"Jillian ask."Eh? I'm fine!! Hehehe"Cyclone said."You want prank them?"Jillian ask."Of course!!"Cyclone said."Okay..  Here's the plan.

Bla.. Bla.. Bla...

Time skip! By Doraemon's time mecine

"Okayyyyyy... First person which gonna get prank.."

Kaizo

"Kaizo?"."It's captain,Jillian"Kaizo rolled his eyes."Nah... Should i say old man?"Jillian said."WHAT!?"Kaizo yelled. Jillian say 'Bleee' and run away.

"COME HERE YOU!!"Kaizo said and chasing Jillian but,sadly he fall to the hole which made by Cyclone and Jillian.

"Urgh!!! Cyclone and Jillian!!! Ibibigay ko sa iyo kaparusahan(?)!!!"Kaizo yelled.

Lol! Back to CyLian

"Lol!! I think we got problem"Jillian said."Hahaha!! I know!! And I got the video!!"Cyclone said."Hahaha!! Great!!" Jillian and Cyclone were hi-five!!

(One two three four hi-five!! Fiv-
Reader:SHUT THAT MOUTH!!
😭😭😭)

"So,next one is.."

"Lol!! Fang!!"Cyclone said."Okay!!"Jillian said."Kay... Here's the plan.."

Time skip! By Blaze's hot body~

"Fang!!!! Helpppppppp!!!!"Cyclone yelling. "What!?"Fang said rudely."Your brother,Kaizo!! He.. He.."Cyclone act panicly."WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY BROTHER!? TELL ME!?!!!"Fang said/yelled loudly."April foll's day~"Cyclone said and run away.

"CY!!!!! CLONE!!!!"Fang about to chasing Cyclone but a ball hit his head.

"Yeay!!! Nice one,Jill!!"Cyclone said."Isn't that to much?"Jillian said guilty."It's okay.. We will apologise... I will stay with you"Cyclone said."Lol!! Okay!! I want ate something.. Me starving"Jillian said.