Reboot:Thunderstorm x Reader x Spirit!Quake

I know!!! My bad!!! Hahaha!! I still has many requests to do!! T^T forgive me!! And i don't have any ideaaaa!!! So sorry!! I will made it.. Oh.. And.. The title? Yeah!! I love REBOOT SONG!!! MAH FAVOURITE!! Oh!! And

Miku as Thunderstorm
Luka as You
Quake as Zimi

Y/n = Your name
E/c = Eyes colour
F/f = Fav favor
F/c = Fav colour
H/c = Hair colour

And let's began!!!!
====================================
Y/n's POV

It's very boring... Without them... I miss them.. I miss our friendship... Thunderstorm.. Eartquake... I-i miss you guys!!

Y/n's POV end

A girl with H/c hair and a pair of E/c eyes... She look very sad.. Why? Cause her friend and she's blame herself about her friend die.

"I-i'm sorry.. Hisk.. This is my fault.. I'm i'm sorry quake.. Hisk.."a girl named Y/n was crying silently... But,she didn't know if someone were watched her.

A boy with black and red clothes and he also put his cap so down..(not really) .. And he look muttered something.. Its like 'why you here? Y/n'

(Huwaaaaa why you even here?!?! Y/n!!! Why!!!! -Author
Just continues!!!! -Readers)

"Quake... Thunder didn't want to see me.. So,i planed to leave Rintis Island for a while.. I will go to American for a while.. I will study in there.. And this star key? This is yours.. I still keep it.. An i still remember our memories.."Y/n said.

(Oh!! I forgot something!!! I know you all already know why Zimi's dead,right? So i still wrote it.. Hehehe)

Flashback!! When was 10!!

A two opposite gender looks were waiting someone... They're waiting in the under the big tree.. Until a boy with golden eyes running to them..

"Hey!! Sorry i'm late!!"."No!! We just arrived for a few hours ago"A boy with ruby eyes said."Sorry,Thunder"."Its Okay,Quake"Thunder said.

"Why you come late,Quake?"A girl ask."Oh.. Its because i want to give you both Something,Y/n!!"Quake said."Eh? What is it?"Y/n and Thunder ask.

"Here!!"Quake said and give those two figure an parcel to  them."Thanks!!"Y/n and Thunder said."Its nothing!!"Quake said."Hehehe.. But,its from you,quake we really love it!! Right,Thun?"Y/n said."Yeah!!"Thunderstorm yelled.

"This stars are our simbols of friendship!! We will ve friends,right?!?!"Quake said."Of course!! We will be friends!!"Y/n said."No,i don't want be a friends"Thunder said.

"Why?"Y/n and Quake ask."I want be 'Best friends forever' or BFF.. I don't like be a friends... So,let's be a best friends!!"Thunder said."Yeah!! We will be best friends!!"Y/n said."Yes!! And we should go back now... Or your parents will get worried"Quake said.

"How about you,quake? Isn't your parents will worried,too?"Y/n Ask and slowly a sad smile from quake's face."They already die when i was 5"Quake said.

"I'm sorry,quake"Y/n said."Its okay.."."Okay... Quake!! I will sleep un your house!!"Y/n said."And don't you dare do anything tho her,quake"Thunder said."Do what?"Quake ask."Nah.. Forget it"."No,Y/n your parents will get worried"Quake said. And a girl with E/c eyes nodded sadly.

"See you in the school,guys!!!"Quake said and run away."Okay!!".

Time skip! At school! Before an accident!

"Hey,guys!! How are you?"Thunder ask."We're fine!!"The both said."Okay.. We will go back home,together okay"Thunder said."Sure!! Why not,right Y/n?"Quake said and Y/n nodded.