Cyclone x Lisa

Okayyyy... Another request from lovelycute2004... Hope you like it~

Oh!! And~

WARNING!!!
TYPO!! GRAMMAR!! OOC!! SHORT STORYY!!
====================================

Lisa's POV

I was walking in the street while eating ice cream... This is very a sunny day... Sun in the up the sky while the clouds were try to cover the sun..

But,just one and only in my eyes... My best friend.. The most closest friend and maybe i had a LITTLE crush on him..

Boboiboy Cyclone is his name

And i just keep this feelings by myself... I didn't want our friendship broke..

Tingg~

I open my phone and it's looks Cyclone massenger me..

Best_Cyclone12:Lisa!! Hellooo!!!

I giggles as i text him back

Me:Yo!! Cyclone!! What's up?!!

Best_Cyclone12:I was wondering if we meet at the park at 2 pm?

Me:I'd love too!!

Best_Cyclone12:Oh!! And also i want to introduce my buddy!!

Me:Okay!!

Best_Cyclone12:See you in there!!

Me:Kay!!

I close my phone and a little pink dust in my cheeks.. And i think my face is burning up!!

(Lmafooooo Blaze stop playing fire!!
Blaze:I Didn't do anything!!!)

I look my watch and the time show at 11.00 am..

Gah!! Why time always runs slowly when i'm in the good mood!?

Maybe i should made my day busy today.. I walk to my room and prepared what dress should i wear..

And i end up with my casual looks

When i see the time is almost 2 pm.. Hmmm.. Maybe time runs fast if i busy huh?

I start to run to the park which Cyclone and i meet and also his buddy,dude..

When i arrive.. I saw Cyclone with a pretty girl and it looks Cyclone notice me.. And he smile.

"Oh!! Lisa!! Hi!! Meet my friend!! Rena!!"He said and introduce his 'friend' to me.

"Hello,my name is Rena Xien.. Nice to meet you"A girl name 'Rena' said."Nice to meet you,You can call me Lisa"I said."Sooo,You know what? Cyclone always talk about you"Rina said. And it sound a little angry.

"W-wha??"I try hide my blush while she said that."Rena!!"Cyclone yelled."What?"

Okay!! I think i'm gonna confess to him!!

"Uh.. Cycy?"I try to speak normally."Hm? Yes? What is it?"He ask."Well,what do you think about me,Cy?"I ask."Huh? What do you mean? Ohhh!! You're such a nice person,Lis!!"He said happily.

"D-do you l-like me?"I ask."Of course i like you!! You were my best friend!!"He said.

Wow... It's kind of break my heart..

"I mean... In a romantic w-way"I said and hopelly he has the same way."W-what???"He look confused."Uh... I actually had feelings for you,Cy"I said.

He froze for a while and spoken."I'm so sorry,Lis.. But,i like someone else"He said."Anddd that person is me!!"Rena said.

No...

Please..

"Oh... Be h-happy.."I said and run away but Cyclone run after me..

I run run run run as fast as i can... And i run in the big road and i didn't realize se truck in a fast speed try to hit me... My eyes were shocked and i close my eyes...

The truck was hit me but... Why i can't feel te pain or a blood?

I open my eyes and some tears falling down in my cheeks...

Huh? So... This why i can't feel the pain.. Cause someone push me.. And that guy is... The one and only i like..

Boboiboy Cyclone

I scream so loud and people look at me... They all whisper and look what the accident..

"Please!! Call ambulance!! Anyone!?"I tell them but they ignore it.. I ran to the Cyclone and put his head to my lap.. His body full of blood.

"Cyclone... Don't leave me.. Please"I said."L.. Lisa.. I'm... So... Sorry..."His voice sound so weak."No,i'm the one who's running to the road and it's my fault!!"I said with tears in my cheeks.

"N... No.. It's.. M.. My.. Fault.. I'm... Ssorry... I.  Hope.. We.. Can... Play.. Like... Usual... S.. Sorry... Lisa"And with that he close hus eyes forever.

"Cyclone!! Wake up!!!!"I Scream and shake his body which full of blood.I look Rena run over here. And she said

"IT'S YOUR FAULT CYCLONE DEAD!!!"She yell at me."I-i'm sorry"I said."SORRY CAN'T BRING CYCLONE'S SOUL!! YOU KNOW!!"She still yell at me.

After that i came to the Cyclone's grave..

"Lisa..."Oh.. It's my friend."Lika.. Cyclone isn't dead right?"I ask her..."No,he is dead.. I'm sorry"She said.

"Lisa"

"What?"

"Wake up"

"What do you mean?"

"Wake up"

Normal's POV

"Lisaaaaaa!! Wake up!!!! You sleepy head!!! Wake up!!!"

"Gah!!! Lika? Is Cyclone alive!?"Lisa yell."Huh? What do you mean? Of course he still alive"Lika said."Where he is?"Lisa ask."Duh.. He's in first floor-_-.."Lika said.

Lisa run to the first floor and she look the one and only Cyclone..

"CYCLONE!!!"Lisa yell and hug him sot thight."Lisa... Can't... Breath.."Cyclone said."Sorry!! I just.. So happy!!"Lisa said.

"Wha?? What do you mean?"Cyclone ask."Nothing much.. It just i had a nightmare"Lisa said.

"Olololo~ so Lisa had a nightmare.. What kind of that dream"Cyclone ask. And Lisa tell him all in her dream. Cyclobe laughing and say.

"Don't worry.. Cause i love you and i'll never leave you"

The End
====================================
Hello!!! It's nice to made story in night time~

Oh!! I had an note!! I made a new book!! You all can check it out!! And i accept the request of 'One shot:Various anime guy x reader'..

And...

Lisa aka lovelycute2004

Hope you like it~

So,

Well,

Luv yah all!!

See you in next chappy~

Vote
&
Comments