xxiv.

Ever since what Emma told me about Seth I can't stop thinking about it. Something about that makes me feel special and important.

I'm sitting on the table waiting for Seth. I don't know if he's here already but I saw Dean while ago.

"Hello Nicole." His voice immediately makes me smile. I get up from the table and turn around smiling. "Hello sir."

"Seth." He says as he sits on his spot. I sit back down. "Okay Seth." I reply. As soon as he sits a servant approaches us.

"What do you want to eat, my Nicole?" My stomach turns into knots when he says my Nicole.

"Steak." I say. Seth looks at the guy, "You heard the lady. And bring us wine." The guy walks away and I sit still admiring Seth.

His lips curve up forming a smile. I don't see him smiling often and it's honestly a beautiful sight. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Thank you for being nice." He looks down at the table. "I don't mean to be mean, Nicole. Sometimes I'm impulsive."

"I know. It just feels like you're getting a little better at it." I say with a small smile. He looks up at me and it feels like my whole world stops. Why does this man have this effect on me?

We stop looking at each other when the guy brings two cups and wine. Seth opens up the bottle and pours some on his cup and mine.

"Cheers." He says putting his cup in the air. "For what?" I ask. "For everything." He replies. We bump our glasses together and then take a sip.

We're looking at each other while drinking while Dean approaches the table. He whispers something in Seth's ear and Seth immediately gets up.

"I'll be right back." He says walking away with Dean. A lady walks in and puts the two plates down. "Thank you."

I'm waiting patiently for Seth to come back. I wonder Dean told him to make him leave so abruptly.

I pick up the wine glass and look at my reflection making sure I look decent. Suddenly Seth walks in.

"Nicole, I need you to go to your room." I put the glass down and turn to look at him. "But I thought we were eating."

"Now Nicole!" He screams. I wince and get up quickly. My heart slowly crumples as I walk out.

He screamed at me and told me to go to my room. What made him change his mood all of the sudden?

When I get to my room I sit on my bed upset. It's funny how someone can change your mood all of the sudden.

I glance at the clock and see that it's 2:30 p.m. Am I going to be stuck here the rest of the afternoon?

I'm trying to get my mind of things and I start walking around the room. I walk to the balcony and look outside.

I'm enjoying the beautiful sight when I see an unfamiliar car. Could that be why Seth changed his attitude all of the sudden?

What if it's another girl? What if it's one of his girlfriends? Or what if he's actually married? A lot of questions start filling up my mind and I can't take it.

So I open the door and see Dean standing outside my room. Did Seth actually make him watch me?

"Excuse me?" I ask. Dean turns to look at me. "Yes?" He asks approaching me. "I- I need some stuff."