xxix.

Everything around me seems to be slowing down. I can't seem to move, breathe, or even blink.

It's like time stood still and all I can see is Seth's sunset eyes. He's also frozen. He's just looking at me intensely. Silence is surrounding the room quickly.

His words hit me like tsunami and I can't take it all in. I didn't think I would ever hear those words again.

"Aren't you going to say something?" He asks. I want to say something but I can't seem to find the words.

All I call do is stare. He looks down a bit disappointed. "Just know I will do everything to protect you."

He walks out of the room leaving a trace of his cologne behind. After a few minutes of just standing there my mind finally starts processing everything.

He said he loved me.

I remember that night he took me out to eat dinner. He called me shallow and I was so angry and hurt. I told him I'd make him love me.

Never in a million years did I think he actually would. Because why would he love a girl like me? Why would he love a superficial, insecure, blue girl like me?"

My head is spinning from everything that just happened. From the Roman thing to the Seth thing and all on the same day.

The Seth thing is the one that makes my head spin the most. It's a thing I can't wrap my head around. It's so hard to believe that a man like Seth would love a girl like me.

When I think about it though my heart beats faster. My palms get sweaty. My stomach feels weird. And my chest gets warm.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light looking at myself in the mirror. I put my hair behind my ears as I examine myself.

"Because I'm in love with you, Nicole! I'm deeply, madly, in love you with."

I look at all my flaws but every time I remember Seth's words all my flaws seem to disappear. My lips form a smile and my whole body feels warm.

My smile starts disappearing slowly when I realize how stupid I was not to say anything. I just let him walk away like that without even saying something.

I was just starstruck in the moment. Everything he said I wasn't expecting at all. I quickly exit the bathroom and walk out of the room.

I have to talk to him or else I won't be able to sleep. I'm rushing down the stairs rehearsing the lines I want to tell him.

Hey Seth. I know while ago I kind of froze but I have feelings for you too.

Hey Seth. I know I was idiotic to not say anything but I like you too.

Hey Seth. I'm sorry for not saying anything but you have to understand. Not always a handsome guy tells me he's in love with me.

Hey Seth. If I didn't say anything it wasn't because I don't like you. It's because I never thought a man like you would love me.

Hey Seth. I'd like to get to know you and thank you for loving me.

I slap my forehead and groan. All of those sound so stupid. I can't say that. I'm beating on my forehead when Dean speaks up.

"Are you okay ma'am?" I jump startled and stop beating my head. "Yeah. Umm, could you tell me where I can find Seth?"

"He's not here ma'am. The master left a few minutes ago." Dean replies. A sudden disappointment falls over me.

"Oh. Uh, did he say when he was coming back?" I ask. "No ma'am. Could I help you with something?"

"No thanks. When Seth comes back could you tell him I need to speak to him?" Dean nods his head, "Sure thing ma'am."

"Dean could you stop calling me ma'am? I told you, you can call me Nikki." Dean chuckles, "The master would kill me if he heard me call you Nikki."

"The master doesn't have to know." I reply with a grin. "I'll rather not risk it ma'am." He say with a smile.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I'm going up the stairs when I stop. "Hey Dean?" Dean immediately looks up.

"Yes?" He asks. "Did you tell Seth about Roman?" Dean nods his head. "I had to ma'am. When I saw him with you I called the master."

"Is he with Roman now?" Dean shrugs. "I wouldn't know madam. The master doesn't like to discuss where he goes."

"Okay. Thanks." I keep walking up the stairs back to my room. When I'm in the room I look at the rose he gave me a few days ago.

The rose is dying slowly but it still looks beautiful. I pull it out of the cup of water I have it in and take it in my hands.

"I'm not good at expressing emotions, Nicole. I tend to act impulsively and do things without thinking."

After a few seconds of staring at the rose I put it back in the cup. I try to distract myself by watching tv. It's useless because no matter how hard I try all I can do is think about it. Now I'm craving to see him again.

I'm hating myself right now for letting him walk out of the room. If I could turn back time and fix that I certainly would.

I wouldn't have let him walk away from me. I would've stopped him and told him what I feel too.

Because not everyday Seth Rollins tells me he's in love with me.