xxv.

"The master cannot know about this. I would appreciate it if you didn't tell madam." Dean says as he stands outside my room door.

"I won't tell." I reply getting in and closing the door. I honestly just don't know what to feel anymore.

Sometimes Seth's sweet and other times he's just plain mean. I lay on the bed staring outside.

I wonder what Brie is doing right now. She's probably with Daniel on a hike or something. Or she's with mom making pizza. Or she's with JJ and his girlfriend hanging out.

...while I'm here in this depressing room wondering how I got into all of this in the first place.

"His name is Rollins." Lana says with a smirk. "Rollins? That's his name?" I ask. "No silly. That's his last name. It's what he likes to be called."

"Is he an important man?" I whisper even though it's just us two in the room. "Of course he is!"

"Is he like the most important one?" If Lana knows him then I can get to him. That way I will live a wealthy life and have my dreams come true.

"No. There's another one higher than him but he's impossible to get. He doesn't come often and I've never even met him. I mostly work for Rollins, Jericho, or Orton."

"Ohhh. Well how can I get to Rollins?" Lana smiles. "With those watermelons of yours. Men like those love big breasts. Now that you've got yours he will want you. We just have to wait for the right opportunity."

But Seth didn't want me the first time we saw each other. In fact he rejected me and picked Naomi over me. It's something I will never forget.

There's a light knock on the door and I sit up as it slowly opens. "The master wants to speak with you ma'am." Dean says quietly.

I can't help to roll my eyes. For once I want to make him feel the way he's made me feel. Maybe I should just stop caring of what he thinks or says. It just makes things complicated.

"Tell your master I will be right downstairs in a second." Dean obediently closes the door and I walk to the closet.

I pull out a bathing suit I got the first time Dean took me shopping. It's black and beautifully opened.

After I put it on I throw on a see through cover up on top. I look at myself in the mirror and feel a smirk creeping on my lips.

I'm walking downstairs when I see Dean standing by the living room. He looks at me but quickly looks away. "Where's your master?"

Dean points to the kitchen and I walk in. "Sorry for the inconvenience, Nicole. I had to settle some stuff but we can continue to-"

Seth finally looks up and his eyes widen a bit. "I'm not hungry anymore." I reply. He quickly scans me but then looks me in the eyes.

"I thought you were really hungry." He says. I shrug, "I was but suddenly I lost my appetite. Can I go to the pool? Or is that forbidden too?"

He furrows his eyebrows together. "No it's not forbidden. What are you-" before he finishes I turn around walking away. "Great!"

"Nicole? Wait Nicole I wasn't done-" I walk faster towards the glass door. "Why aren't you listening to me?"

"I don't think there's nothing to talk about." I reply as I keep walking. He gets in front of me and looks down to my level. "You're not even letting me finish. What is wrong with you?"

"I just want to swim." I say. He looks at me confused and I step back removing the cover up.

He slowly stares my body down and then he says something under his breath. "Can't I just swim?" I whisper with a smile.

"You know what Nicole? You're making this really hard." He says. I shrug once again and walk by him. "Do you have any sunscreen? I could use some."

Seth sighs and then he looks in a distance. "Hey! Eyes the other way!" He screams. I then notice there's a few security men standing a few yards away.

"Oh please let them watch. After all that is why I got my boobs done. To show them off." I laugh.

"What?" He says. I walk towards the pool and stick my toes in. "Uhh it's a cold." I say ignoring his comment. "Nicole." He says in a serious voice.

I start humming and putting in my foot a little deeper. "Nicole." He repeats. "Yes sir?" I reply turning my head.

"What's wrong?" He keeps looking straight in my eyes and it makes my knees feel weak. "Nothing sir. I just want to swim."

"Oh you just want to swim huh?" He asks. I nod my head and he takes off his coat. "Okay lets swim then, Nicole."

My eyes widen a bit when I see him unbutton his shirt. He takes it off and throws it on the ground along with his suit jacket.

"Come on then let's get in." He says stepping closer to me. I start feeling nervous and the panic gets to me.

I turn around and try to walk away but he grabs my arm pulling me back. Our bodies are against each other. We're so close to each other I can feel his warm skin on me.

I can feel him breathing and I see his pupils dilate. My breath quickens and he's also breathing heavy.

We're looking right into each other's eyes and I'm melting by the second. He's getting closer and closer and my knees are getting weaker and weaker.

My heart is beating so fast and loudly I feel it trying to come out of my chest. He's never been so close to me.

His breathtaking eyes are looking right into mine. He's looking at me so intensely and it makes me feel like the most important person in the world.

No one has ever looked at me like this before. "Oh Nicole." He whispers as his warm breath hits my neck.

His voice makes flowers grow and sends electric waves all over my body.

I've never wanted someone to press their lips against mine so badly.