xxx.

Seth didn't show up for the rest of the night. Or at least I don't think he did. Dean never came to tell me that Seth got home.

Today I'm feeling more nervous than ever. Tonight I'm supposed to meet up with Roman. Seth said I'm not going to show up but the thought of that terrifies me.

I don't want to meet up with Roman but I also don't want to risk getting caught. I'm looking at my outfit on the mirror trying to decide if it's decent looking enough.

After I fix my hair and do my makeup I walk out of the room. As I'm going down the stairs my stomach starts turning into knots.

When I walk in the dinning room I expect to see Seth there but he's not here. There's only one plate on the table and I'm guessing that means I'm eating breakfast alone.

"The master could not make it to breakfast." Dean says behind me. I sit on the table feeling my mood drop.

"Of course he couldn't." I reply staring at my full plate. Dean doesn't respond anything. I pick up the fork and start stabbing my food.

"How about you sit on the table with me?" I ask Dean. He looks at the table indecisively, "I don't want to eat alone."

Dean takes a seat in front of me and I begin eating. "Thanks." I say quietly. "No need to thank me ma'am."

"I just feel really alone. Seth's never here and the house is huge. My family is thousands of miles away and I don't even see Lana anymore. Now I can't even go out because I might bump into Roman and that's not good. And sorry for blabbing too much."

"Don't worry ma'am. I'm here to listen." Dean replies. I smile apologetically and continue eating my food.

•••

"Because I'm in love with you, Nicole! I'm deeply, madly, in love you with."

I pull away quickly when the hot water burns my fingers. It seems like I will never get those words out of my head.

I turn on the cold water to get the right temperature. When it's the right temperature I start filling up the tub.

Maybe a bath will help me forget- the fact that I'm running away from a powerful drug lord while living in his best friends mansion who is also another power drug lord- and relax.

When the tub is done filling up I take off my rope. As the tips of my toes touch the warm water my whole body gets goosebumps.

Once I'm in I lay my head back feeling less tense. I stare at the shower wall feeling my eyes slowly get heavy. Finally, I start closing my eyes feeling my sleepiness take over my body.

•••
My eyes open in a matter of seconds and I get up screaming. Seth is standing by the door he glances at me but looks away quickly and that's when I realize I'm naked.

I pull the shower curtain covering my body and feeling my cheeks redden. "I'm so sorry Nicole. I didn't mean to burst in like that. I got scared because you weren't answering me."

Seth steps closer but to grab my robe. He hands it to avoiding looking at me. I take it and put it on quickly.

"I didn't hear you. I fell asleep." I answer as I step out of the tub. "Well falling asleep on tubs isn't safe either, Nicole."

He walks out of the bathroom and I follow him behind into the room. He sits on the bed and I bite the inside of my cheek.

All the nervousness and excitement come back. It feels like I haven't seen him in ages when it has only been since yesterday afternoon.

My heart is palpitating so fast against my chest. I sit beside him feeling all my blood rush to my face.

"Again I'm really sorry for that incident." He says looking at me. When he looks at me my whole world flips.

All of the sudden my world is not black and white anymore. He brings colors to my sky and makes flower grow in the saddest parts of me.

Seth gives me a look and I quickly jump back to reality. "Huh?" I say embarrassed. "I asked if you were okay."

"Now I am." I say under my breath. Seth looks down and opens his suit jacket. He pulls out a cellphone and hands it to me.

"What's this for?" I ask taking it in my hand. "It's for you. So you can communicate with your family and friends."

"Thank you. You didn't have to." I say quietly. "Of course I had to. I was going to give it to you sooner but I've been pretty busy lately."

"I've noticed." I answer as I put the phone down on the bed. He looks at me for a brief second and then gets up.

"Well I should let you shower or bathe. I have to-" I quickly get up, "No. You're leaving? Already?"

Seth nods his head and I press my lips together feeling disappointed. He rubs his forehead, "I need to fix some stuff." He adds.

"Can you stay for a few seconds? I need to speak with you." I say. Seth looks at the door and then at me. "About what?"

"About yesterday." I mumble quietly. "I've got Roman pretty busy so he won't bother to look for you. Not for now anyways. Don't worry about it I have it under control."

"No. It's not about that. Did - did you mean what you said?" My eyes want to look away because I'm intimidated and beyond nervous but I force myself to keep looking in his eyes.

His beautiful pink lips slowly open. "I meant every word." My knees start getting shaky and I feel my chest explode in warmness.

"Really?" I choke out. "Why is it so hard to believe, Nicole?" He asks. "Because..." my voice trails off leaving my thoughts hanging.

"Everything about you is meant to be loved." He replies. My lips every part of me wants to feel him.

I want him to hold me and feel his warm body against mine. I slowly step closer to him until we're face to face.

He doesn't attempt to move away from me. I reach up and put his hair behind his ear. "Do you love me?" He asks.

"I don't know." I reply honestly. His eyes immediately show sadness and it makes my soul ache.

"I just want to feel your lips." I say looking him in the eyes. "What's the point?" He asks. "I don't know, Seth. I'm sorry my emotions are mixed. I don't know how to process all of this. You have to understand nothing good has ever happened to me in my love life. What you're telling me is something good and I don't know how to accept it. It's seems too good to be true."

He stays quiet and doesn't respond anything and I don't expect him too. I slowly lean to his lips and just when I'm about to press my lips against his he steps back.

"You're wrong, Nicole. You're too good for me." This time he's the one that puts my hair behind my ear.

He leans in and I close my eyes thinking he's going to kiss me but instead he kisses my forehead.

I open my eyes and he's already out the door. I sit on my bed tracing my lips with my finger. His lips look soft and like sweet honey.

Too bad I'll never get to taste.