xxxvi.

The whole night I couldn't sleep. Throughout the night I played multiple scenarios in my head of what Eva is going to do to get Seth's attention.

I'm not worried about him because I trust him but I can't trust Eva. She's sneaky and I know she wants Seth so bad.

She used to brag about being Seth's favorite at the club. Every girl envied her and deep inside so did I.

"Seth's coming tonight." Eva says walking in with Naomi. The girls in the dressing room turn their attention to her.

Brie gives me a look and I roll my eyes as I continue to look at the dresses. "Of course he's going to take me home." Eva says confident.

She walks to the mirror and starts applying blush to her cheeks. "Maybe tonight Lana will let us go out there." Brie says walking to me.

Eva lowly chuckles. "Did you wanted to say something?" I say out loud. Eva stops applying blush and turns to look at us.

"You're crazy if you think you even have a chance. First of all Seth doesn't like anorexic girls like you, Brie. And he doesn't like dumb annoying women like you, Nikki. So sorry but your chances are zero." Eva laughs.

I'm about to walk over to her but Brie steps in front of me. "It's not worth it." She whispers. I look at Eva angrily as she walks out of the dressing room waving her hand and grinning.

"One day I'm going to get Seth Rollins and she will twist and turn in anger." I say looking at Brie. "One day."

I get out of bed and check the clock. It's about to be seven in the morning. I quickly make my way downstairs hoping that Seth is still around.

The dinning room and the living room are empty. I'm about to head upstairs to see if he's in his room by any chance when I bump into Dean.

"Good morning ma'am." He says. "Good morning, Dean. Do you know if Seth's here?" I'm biting the inside of my cheek nervously. I'm hoping he's still here.

"Sorry ma'am he's not here. The master left a while ago." Dean responds. I sigh disappointed and look at the stairs.

What was the plan anyways? If he would've been here what would've I told him to stop him from going? I couldn't just beg him not to go because I'm jealous he will see Eva.

Maybe if Eva wasn't going I wouldn't be so nervous about it. Eva is completely stunning. She's absolutely gorgeous and has a killer body. The history between Seth and her make my blood boil.

Even if Eva is not there I know other women will be. And Seth can't afford not to have at least one by his side. If he doesn't show interest in other women Roman might suspect something.

Just thinking about the whole thing makes my head throb. The thoughts in my head won't let me think clearly.

"Are you okay ma'am?" Dean asks interrupting my lousy thoughts. "Yes." I say going up the stairs disappointed.

•••

I'm in the room watching tv but I can't stop thinking about Seth. Is he with Eva? Is Eva trying to seduce him?

The thoughts are too much to handle and I quickly get up picking a pair of jeans and a random shirt. After I put on my shoes I quickly brush my hair and apply a bit of makeup.

Once I'm done with that I rush downstairs again. "Need to go somewhere madam?" Dean asks.

"Yes." I reply. "Would you like to eat lunch first?" Dean asks. I shake my head no holding on to my purse. "Where would you like to go?"

"I need you to take me where Seth went." I hold my breath waiting for Dean to say that I'm crazy and that there's no way he will take me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't do that." As soon as he says that I breathe out. "Dean come on." I say in a pleading voice.

"I have specific instructions from the master to not let you anywhere close to that place." Dean says. "I'm going. Either you take me or I'll find someone else to take me."

"Ma'am how about you eat some lunch and I take you shopping instead?" Dean suggests. I groan annoyed, "I don't want to eat or shop Dean! I need to go where Seth is."

"Sorry madam but I can't do that." Dean looks at me and I cross my arms across my chest. "I'm technically your boss aren't I?"

Dean nods his head. "Well I'm giving you orders and you're not following them." Dean continues to stand in front of me, "I'm suppose to follow your orders madam but not if they qput your life at risk."

"I won't do anything stupid. I just need to see something. I'll make it as quick as I can I promise. And Seth won't even know and no one else will either."

Dean doesn't say anything and I add, "Im going either way with or without you. But I'd rather if you went with me."

I start walking towards the exit when Dean walks behind me and stops he from opening the door. "I will take you with one condition."

"What's that?" He looks at me I intensely and it sort of intimidates me. "We won't go too close and we will keep a distance. We're not risking your life or getting caught."

"Okay." I say. Dean sighs, "Okay." 

•••

After about an hour of driving Dean finally stops there car. "Are we here?" I ask looking outside the window. All I see is trees and dirt.

"Yes." Dean replies. "What? I don't see any mansion or anything." I reply looking around. "Like I mentioned before ma'am. We can't get too close."

"I can't see anything from here. This is useless." I say disappointed. "We will walk where the mansion is at. If we take the car that's too suspicious and we would definitely get caught. Once we can see the mansion we can only get close to a certain distance. Understood?"

I nod my head as he opens the door and walks out. Before I walk out I take a deep breath feeling my adrenaline kick in.

Dean opens the car door for me before I do. I get out and follow him behind. We walk down some dirt road with tons of trees everywhere.

My feet are getting tired because the shoes I picked aren't exactly appropriate for this. But I don't complain because Dean was nice enough to bring me.

"With all your respect ma'am this is a stupid idea." Dean says. "Yeah I know." I respond thinking about it.

"Then why did you insist in coming?" He asks. "Because there's certain things you can't stop thinking about and it drives you crazy. It's like a constant annoying thought that won't leave you alone. The only way to stop it is to see it or hear it for yourself."

Dean grabs my wrist and puts his finger on his lips signaling me to hush. We hide behind some bushes.

I can see the mansion now. It's still far from us but we're close enough to see the tons of cars and guards outside the mansion.

"Can we get any closer?" I ask. Dean shakes his head no and I pout. "Dean. Please?" He looks at me, at the mansion, and then at me again.

"I don't know why I always end up agreeing." He sighs. I grin from ear to ear, "Yay! You're the best."

"Only to those bushes over there and then that's it. Okay?" He says. I nod my head obediently.

We quickly make our way to the other bushes. As I'm peeking looking at the mansion which is now closer I take a few quick breaths.

Time to start my plan.