Authors Note

Hey guys!! 

I just wanted to say thank you for reading this fanfic!! I love you all so much!!! 

A little update as i've realised i forget to add Author notes on to the chapters - oops! 

1. The next chapter will be the last chapter, I'm sorry i forgot to say before but well if you follow me on tumblr you will know i'm absolutely useless with updating and stuff considering the update was supposed to be up like 9 days ago!

2. Thank you all so much for reading! I really didnt think anyone would and if i'm completely honest i thought only one person read SB and just messaged me 10,000 times a day but i realise it may just be a few more than one!

3. If you dont follow me on tumblr then first of all why not, i like to think i'm hillarious on it so you should too! and secondly you wouldn't know that after i have uploaded the final chapter onto the internet then the next thing i will be writing is a mix between ship oneshots (so like narry, ziam, larry ect.) and things i like to call flashback oneshots which will be little snapshots of the relationships betwen Kayles and every other guy she seems to attract. 

4. Please let me know what you think about the story! If you have any questions, comments (good or bad) or anything - since this story has had so much influence from the people read it I don't really see it as my story that much anymore. (and before you all message me about how crap chapter 11 was, I know! believe me i know had bad it was and i apologise okay but sure if that's your comment go for it!) 

5. Not much else to say i just couldn't end it on only 4 points.

Thank you again for reading! I don't know when the update will happen i'm hoping today but i get distracted so easily we'll never know! 

If you do want to follow me on tumblr it's likeapolo94 

or if you want to follow the official blog for SB then its Suspended Butterfly

You can also follow me on instagram - catch_a_falling_star 

THANKS!

bye :)