probably smut (yep, it's smut)

"Okay, bye," you heard Jungkook walking down the hallway. He was on the phone with someone. As he walked into the living room, he was laughing at something said on the other end. "We can meet up sometime this weekend, Rap Mon, I've got some stuff I want to do around the house," he said, as he sat down near your feet on the couch. He casually lifted your legs and placed them on his lap, messing with your toes as he spoke.
You sat up a bit and wiggled your hand to get his attention. He held it and fiddled with your fingers, looking at you. 'What stuff?' you mouthed. The chores and everything had already been done, so what more does he have to do? He showed a small smile, almost a smirk, and put his tongue between his teeth, listening to Namjoon go on and on as he usually does on the phone. You laid back down, your hand free again, and picked up the book you'd been reading. If Only by Carole Geithner.

You were so into the book, (that you'd read a minimum of 10 times already), that you didn't notice when Jungkook's phone call had finally ended. You felt something on your tummy and lifted the book out of the way. It was Kookie. He had manoeuvred himself so that his arms were wrapped around you comfortably and he could rest his head on your stomach. A relaxed sigh came from his mouth as he snuggled closer to you. His eyes were closed.

You closed the book and set it down on the black coffee table to your left. Slowly, with your hand, you brushed his hair and shut your eyes. 'I could live in this moment forever, if time stood still,' you thought.

The weight lifted from your abdomen and you felt Jungkook move upwards, finally laying entirely on top of you, his face buried in your neck. His breath was warm and calm, and welcomed. You could feel your heart beating faster ever since he walked into the room- no, actually- ever since you heard his voice from the hall. That's just what Jungkook does. He just has that effect on you at all times. Even when you're fighting, you long to be held by him and cuddled, listening to his angelic voice as he whisper sings into your ear.

He interrupted your thoughts when he pressed his warm, soft and plump lips to your neck gently. His body on yours, his lips to your neck, and the scent of him, was a combination that could leave you breathless.
He always smelled so amazing all the time, even after getting home from working out when he'd be covered in sweat. You'd never tell him, but on the days he'd come home with sweat dripping from his face and mildly damp clothes, he always looked so damn attractive. So hard to resist, your knees would become weak.

Jungkook continued placing loving kisses all over your neck and collar bone and you tilted your head back to make it easier for him. His hands slid down your sides and he continued to kiss downwards. Kookie slid his warm hands under your shirt, pushing it up and out of his way, kissing between your breasts, that weren't entirely exposed, and making a trail down from there. He glanced up at you as he pressed his lips to the skin just below your belly button. You made eye contact at that moment and your stomach felt as though it was going to burst from the level of arousal. Based on your heavy breathing, he figured he could continue. Slowly, he hooked his thumbs in the waistline of your purple sweatpants and tugged them down. A small, barely audible gasp escaped your lips.
You had never gone this far with Jungkook. Granted this isn't all the way, and it wasn't for any particular reason that you hadn't done that yet. You guys just hadn't done anything more than kissing and cuddling up to this point. Waiting for the right time, you guess. Lord knows you've both imagined things though, and a lot of things at that.
He kissed your clit through your thin undergarments and began rubbing at your entrance. As embarrassing as it is, you were already pretty wet and craving more from him. He pulled your underwear down and off, slowly, and tossed them nonchalantly under the coffee table, not looking away from you. His tongue ran slowly between your slits, his hands gripping at your thighs, and circled your bundle of nerves. Jungkook kissed your area and began lightly tugging and shaking his head side to side. His tongue then entered you slowly and started moving around, earning multiple soft moans from you as you started moving your hips up and down. He gripped your waist now, going back to pay more attention to your clit. You desperately wanted more and more, and he could tell. Your back arched as you felt a finger slide in and out of you, accompanied by his mouth all over your wet area. When a second finger was added, you almost lost it immediately. Jungkook began pumping his fingers faster and deeper, hitting your g-spot and curling into it each time. His mouth got rougher, placing wetter kisses on your slits and clit. You became a moaning mess, gripping the couch with one hand, and Kookie's hair with the other. Your heart was racing. He blew cool air on your wetness and then began licking and sucking once more. One of his hands reached up, lightly squeezing one of your breasts and no more than a minute later, you came. You looked down at Kookie, satisfied beyond belief, and felt him remove his fingers. He brought them to his mouth and sucked on them slowly, making eye contact with you as he did. "That stuff," he said in a low, seductive tone, answering the question you asked him earlier. He followed it up with that sexy, yet adorable smirk that you love.
He then licked your sensitive area again and kissed each of your thighs a few times before wrapping his arms around you, resting his head on your belly again, and closing his eyes once more.

You heard quiet, adorable snoring just moments later and laid there in disbelief. Did he really just...?

You placed a small kiss on the top of his head and ran your fingers through his hair gently. "I love you so much, Kookie, oh my God," you whispered. A small smile played at his lips and he hugged you tighter. You shut your eyes again and eventually drifted off to sleep with him.