ha idk its 4:30 am, enjoy maybe (too many oppas)

Knocking on the door, you were excited. You hadn't seen the boys in a pretty long time and can't wait to finally catch up on stuff with them. Maybe it'll be less awkward around Jungkook now since your little crush finally went away after having it for 10 freaking years. However, you are a bit nervous for all the same reasons that you're excited. All of those fears exited your mind the second Jin opened the door.

"Surprise!" You said, smiling brightly, holding your hands up like people usually do. "Y/N? It's been a while, oh my gosh!" He pulled you into a hug and you heard, "Who is it?" called out from inside. Jin let you go and you walked inside. "It's me!" You said happily as you saw Yoongi sitting on the couch. He jumped up and ran over to hug you. After about 15 seconds, he let go, cleared his throat, and tried to act cool. "Oh, hey. It's nice to see you again."

"Nice try, dude. You missed me," you teased and poked his cheek. He blushed, and four more of the guys walked into the room, all saying the same thing in different ways.

"Y/N! Have you been eating well?" Taehyung.

"How did New York treat you? You've been gone for a year!" Jimin.

"How're your studies? Your family?" Namjoon.

"We've missed you very much, but you're back! We can celebrate together." Hoseok.

"Aw guys, you're all so sweet. I missed Korea, but I really love New York. It's so beautiful and all of my classes were amazing. I'm really happy I had the opportunity. My family is doing well. They all miss me very much when I'm here, but... it's home," you answered their questions with a smile on your face.

"Wait, so does that mean..." Jimin started, but someone else finished for him from the doorway of the kitchen.

"You're staying in Korea?" They sounded hopeful. You turned around and saw that it was Jungkook. Your breathe caught in your throat. Maybe you weren't over the 'little crush.' He's changed quite a bit since last year.
"Y-yeah. I am," you grinned widely at him and laughed airily in disbelief. The boys all cheered about it, but Jungkook just smirked and glanced at his feet, then back up at you. Immediately you became red and couldn't maintain eye contact. The wood floors seem interesting, right? He began walking toward you, and your heart rate sped up, and your stomach twisted. He leaned down, getting close to your face, and you looked up into his eyes. He smiled and pulled you into a tight hug. Jesus, God in Heaven. He smells like an angel, and he's clearly worked out more since you left for the states. The muscle definition on this boy is insane. "Hi, Y/N. I really missed you," he whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine. He ended the hug, backing up slowly, with a not-so-innocent-but-yeah-innocent smirk on his face. Save me from these impure thoughts, please. "I missed you too, Kookie." His eyes seemed to sparkle for a moment, and he said playfully, "Yah! It's been a year and suddenly I'm no longer Oppa?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Jungkook Oppa, mian haeyo. I thought you hated that."

"Not from you," he licked his lips. How does he... WHY does he... have to do things like this? He doesn't even mean anything by it, but it's so attractive.

"I'm going to the kitchen, anyone want anything?" Tae said as he began moving toward the door.

"Oh, Taehyung Oppa! Do you guys have lamb skewers?"

"I can make some," Jin said, patting your head and walking with Taehyung to the kitchen.

"Taehyung Oppa?" Jungkook asked, seeming miffed about something.

"What's wrong with that? He's older than me, isn't he? Just like you are." You tilted your head out of confusion.

"But I'm your Oppa. Can't you just call him Taehyung-ah?"