low key smut? (nvm high key)

*wrote this in first person POV, because it's easier to express what I'm trying to say*

I ran my fingers through his hair, slightly tugging, as the kiss continued to heat up more and more. He let out a throaty, needy moan and my knees almost buckled. "Wake up, Y/N," he said. I looked at him confused. "What?" I said, still breathing heavy. "Wake up already. It's 9:30." Again, what is he talking about? "Y/N!" he yelled, sounding whiny.

My eyes flew open. Jungkook was 3 inches from my face, staring at me. All of a sudden the dream I'd had started playing in my head and I blushed and covered my face with the blanket. "Get up already. Jin brought us breakfast. He made it himself," he said, sounding pushy. "Um... Okay. I'll be ready in a few minutes then," you replied, still hiding underneath the sheets. I felt him pat my head through the covers, as he said okay and walked out of our shared bedroom. He must be dressed already, I heard his shoes as he walked away.

Slowly I emerged from the bed and walked over to the dresser, searching for clothes to wear. I decided on black leggings and a white crop top from the Adam Levine line. It said "BAD DAY" with a picture of a hare in the center, (Get it, like bad hare day, instead of bad hair day? Yeah).

I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. It's not a giant room, but it isn't too small either. The floor is marble and there's a black island in the center. I sat on one of the bar stools at the island, watching Jungkook's back as he pulled two mugs from the cupboard and poured coffee into each. He added milk and sugar to one, stirred it with a silver spoon and set it down on the island in front of me. He placed his hand on my shoulder just long enough to bend and kiss my forehead before turning around again to get the food from the bags on the counter. Jin must've made too much this morning and dropped off the leftovers on his way somewhere. He'd do that every so often and I can't get over how thoughtful it is.

Kookie placed a plate in front of me that had still-warm pancakes and an omelet with feta cheese and tomato. "Thank you," I smiled at him and he handed me a fork. "No problem," he sat down across from me with his food too and began eating.

I watched him closely, really taking in his appearance. He's wearing a white, button up shirt, jeans, and plain black shoes. I quickly looked down at my plate, trying not to think about how attractive he is. Lately it's been so hard to focus around him. I've been thinking about inappropriate things more often and I don't understand why. I've always known he's good looking, but now I can't think about anything else when I see him. It's like I'm having a War of Hormone. I lifted my mug to my mouth as I glanced up at Jungkook. His tongue licked his bottom lip and I choked on my coffee. "Are you okay, Jagiya?" he asked, holding his food filled fork halfway to his mouth. I coughed a few more times before responding with a quick, "Yeah, sorry, wrong pipe." He grinned and continued eating. I kept stealthily glancing at his lips over the rim of my mug. They're so plump and red and oh my God, he's hot. Once again, the dream flashed in my mind and my heart rate increased. "I'll um... Be right back," I said quietly and stood up, walking out of the room. I sat against the wall right outside the kitchen and tried to relax. A few minutes later I walked in and sat back down in my spot, continuing to eat. I felt Jungkook looking at me and I shifted my gaze to him. He quickly averted his eyes and got up to take care of his dishes. When I finished as well, I walked to the sink, placing my plate and fork in it, and putting soap on the sponge to wash them.

Jungkook was behind me and I felt him place his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. He pressed his body against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my left shoulder. He buried his face in my neck. I rolled my eyes in irritation. I'm not mad at him, but this boy drives me crazy and he needs to stop. I placed my hands on the counter in front of me, trying to ignore Jungkook's actions. His breath is warm and definitely not helping. I really hope he hasn't noticed my breathing, since it's picked up a bit, and please tell me he can't hear my heart beat right now. "Mmm," he quietly moaned in my ear and I bit my lip trying really hard not to make a noise. He kissed my shoulder and I took a sharp breath, causing me to push backwards a little. Dammit, Jungkook, stop it, please. I felt his breath on my ear, his lips not too far from it. I wasn't sure if he was going to nibble it or not, but then he said, "I'm gonna go, uh, lay down for a bit, okay?" I sighed quietly, relieved. "Okay," I replied. As he dropped his arms from around me and walked away, his right hand dragged across my butt.

Screw it, I'll do the dishes later. I went into the living room and just hung out in there for about 10 minutes before I remembered I'd left my phone in the bedroom. I made my way up the stairs and down the hallway to the door. Just as I was about to place my hand on the door knob, I heard Jungkook moaning.

This motherfucker. Jesus Christ, save me.

I slowly opened the door, using my hand to shield my eyes and entered. Quickly I apologised, "Sorry, baby, but I forgot my phone. Don't mind me, not looking, not looking," I said as I rushed over to the night stand, grabbing my phone. As I went to turn around and leave, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Why don't you look... Jagiya?" My breath caught in my throat. He sounded breathy and super freaking hot. I blushed terribly. I put my phone back down, and slowly moved the hand that had been blocking my vision and saw Jungkook looking at me, desperation in his eyes, slowly rubbing his dick with his other hand. A whimper escaped my mouth at the sight of it and he tipped his head back, groaning. "Oh God, Jagiya, don't do that. It's such a turn on." I stood there in shock, my mouth open, trying to put together a sentence. He moaned again and continued, "This is all your fault, Y/N." Regaining the ability to form words, I responded, "What do you mean, I didn't do anything, Oppa?" He closed his eyes, still pleasuring himself, licked his lips and began to explain. "You look... Mm, baby... When you walked out of the kitchen earlier, I, ugh. You look so good in leggings, Jagiya. Oh, please," he sounded more and more needy and desperate with each word, "please help me?" He's called me Jagiya like three times in the past few minutes, he must be really freaking turned on, jeez dude. I mean it's quite obvious anyway, since I can literally see his erection, but still, that's how I can usually tell when he's horny.

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" I asked quietly. He let his hand slide from my wrist to the top of my leggings. He hooked his fingers in them and tugged me forward, pouting, and shaking his arm, silently begging for the material to be removed. I slowly pushed them down my legs, revealing my thong (that I wore to prevent panty lines), and stepped out of them. He squeezed and ran his thumb over my hip, scanning my body up and down. Then he glided his hand up my body and under the crop top. He cussed under his breath when he realized I hadn't put on a bra, and stroked my chest with his fingers, running them over my already hard nipples. He pushed my shirt up, exposing them and I pulled it the rest of the way over my head, dropping the cloth on the ground. "Come here," he said, barely audible. I walked forward and climbed into the bed, sitting on my ankles, my legs spread slightly. "Touch yourself, please. I wanna see," he quickened the pace at which he pumped his hand. I reached my hand under the material of my thong and traced a circle around my bundle of nerves, and bit my lip. My finger ran between my slits and Jungkook rubbed his thumb over the head of his cock. "Yes, baby, my god, you're so wet. Why didn't you tell me, I would've done something about it," he said, his voice filled with need, "Shit, I could've fucked you right there on the kitchen counter if I knew you wanted me so bad." His comments turned me on even more, and he added, "I would've been glad to do it too," he smirked. I couldn't take it anymore, I shoved two of my fingers inside myself and started pumping. Jungkook grabbed me by the waist and sat up, sucking on my breasts. He pulled me into his lap, so I was straddling him, my fingers still doing their thing. He gently held my wrist and looked me in the eye, asking for my hand. I removed my fingers and he lifted them to his mouth, licking and sucking on them sensually. I started moving my hips on his erection, my underwear the only thing separating us now. "Y/N, you're soaking wet," he moaned really loud and attached his lips to mine, kissing me passionately.

"I want it," he said, sounding extremely breathy, "I want it, baby." I pushed my thong to the side and slid down onto him, tossing my head back. "That's it," he said, "Ride my dick, baby, ride it," he groaned again. "Faster, please, Y/N, faster, oh my God." I did as he asked and he started moaning non stop. "Make me cum," he said and I took him deeper.

"I'm so close, oh my god, please let me cum," he begged. One of my favorite things about Jungkook is that he allows his vulnerability to show whenever we have sex, and it's a huge turn on. After about another minute and a half, we both reached our highs and he pulled me into his embrace, placing kisses all over my neck and collarbone. "I love you so fucking much," he said before biting my lip, "You're so good at that." My face is extremely red, my heart still beating a million times faster than usual. I laid my head down on Kookie's shoulder, trying to calm myself down.

Good god, sex with him is always so damn amazing.