mr. jeon (generic af title)

You sat in your swivel chair, in your basic cubicle, staring at your unanswered emails.

Damn, does nobody do their jobs nowadays?

You were messing with a weird pen on your desk, having nothing to do, when you heard an email notification. Glancing up, you saw it was from Nancy from two floors down. She needed copies made and her assistant is busy.

I act as a secretary, Nancy, not an assistant, you ignorant woman. At least it's something to do though.

You rolled your eyes at her email, but wrote back, "I'm on it," with a smiley face. Pushing away from your desk, you stood up from your swivel chair and grabbed a file from the cabinet to your right. You began to walk, but stopped, backed up, and fixed the framed picture of your puppy that was sitting on your desk, slightly out of place, and then headed to the copy room down the hall.

It was empty, so you were able to make the copies rather quickly. You stood leaning against the machine, messing with your finger nails, waiting. When they were finally done, you picked them up and turned around to leave, when someone else entered the room. You attempted to walk around them, but a hand on your waist turned you around again. The familiar hands were squeezing your hips gently and you knew who he was without even looking at him. You smirked.

"Miss, y/n," he started in a quiet voice.

"Mr. Jeon, did you watch me on my way in here?" He ignored the question and you turned to walk again, when he grabbed your hips once more and pulled your body toward his. "One more time, what do you say?" he whispered into your hair, taking in the nice scent of it. His breathe tickled your ear. You knew exactly what he was alluding to. The memories of last time lingered in both of your minds, making you blush and your knees weaken slightly. You turned around to face him, his hands still on your hips, and said, "Jeon Jungkook, we both know that can't happen again. Control yourself, sir." He took a deep breathe and sighed, biting his bottom lip. "Why not?" The frustration in his voice drove you nuts.

"Remember last time?" his eyes sparkled at the thought and you placed your free hand on his chest, "You said it was 'naughty' and 'grossly unprofessional.' Personally I thought it was pretty great, but hmm, what do I know?" You tilted your head, waiting for a response.

"Oh, Princess, you know I didn't mean that," he brushed some hair behind your ear, "I just said what I had to at the time, you know how it is. We both knew it'd be happening again, and the sooner the better."

You brushed him off, "Sir, I'm a very busy woman. I must get back to work," you said, only half meaning it. The other half of you wanted so badly to unbutton his shirt and let him have it.

"Oh, c'mon. You've been sitting in that cubicle of yours doing nothing for three hours. What is there you must suddenly do so urgently?"

You held up the stack of papers and the file, "Nancy needs copies."

"Oh, screw Nancy. She's a bitch anyway," he pulled you by the hand through the door and into his office across the hall. You set the copies down on the coffee table and sat down in the chair behind his official-looking desk, playing with his name thing that big wigs usually have in their offices.

"Take a seat, Mr. Jeon," you said, pointing to the chair in front of his desk, deciding to play boss for a bit.

"Yes, ma'am," he answered, and sat down across from you.

"What exactly do you need from me?" you raised an eyebrow at him, somewhat flirtatiously.

"Oh please," he scoffed, "you know exactly what I want from you," he finished speaking as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, his hands comfortably clasped between them.

'I most definitely have a sexy boss, that's for sure.' you thought to yourself, checking him out.

"Do I?" you stood up slowly, walking around the desk toward him. He turned the chair slightly to face you, and you sat down on his lap, messing with his gelled hair, lazily. "Why don't you tell me? To be sure," you said, clearly knowing what he was asking for. He took a deep breathe, "Don't make me beg for it, y/n." You placed a finger to his lips, "It's Miss y/l/n, actually." His fingers lightly gripped at the arms of the chair and you stood up, sitting back down in the chair on the other side of the desk. You leaned forward, resting your arms on the desk, your chest within his vision. "Hmm?" you questioned. "Y/n," he began, smirking, and looking at you impatiently. He got up this time and walked around to you, leaning against his desk, his arms crossed over his chest. He looked around as if trying to make a decision he didn't want to make. Then he whispered, staring anywhere other than at you, "I'll give you a raise."

Your eyes widened and then, just as quickly, darkened. "Mr. Jeon," you said in mock disbelief, "I thought bribery was below you." You stood slowly again, and he turned toward you. You were an inch, if that, away from his body.

"And besides," you whispered, fixing his tie and glancing up to lock eyes with him, "I am not a whore, Mr. Jungkook, sir." You placed a light kiss on his cheek and went to walk past him to grab the copies and leave.

You heard him sit in the black swivel chair at his desk as you walked toward the coffee table. You bent to get the papers you needed, and felt someone watching you from behind. Purposefully you slowed your movements, and once you had the necessary things in your grasp, stood up straight again and turned around. He was sat their, smirking, tongue in cheek, staring. His hand rested on his thigh, his thumb moving methodically over... something...in his 'pocket.'

"For Christ's sake, Jungkook. Be discrete at least," you teased, walking back over to him, tossing the papers on his desk and leaning down to him. You placed your hands on his shoulders, your mouth very close to his ear, and whispered, "I'll meet you at your car after office hours. Look forward to it." He took a sharp breathe and licked his lips. You stayed where you were for a couple extra seconds and then moved away from him.

Casually you grabbed the papers and walked to the door of his office, stopping to turn back and look at him. He was watching you still, his lips still forming a smirk. "That raise better show up by my next pay check," you smiled and walked out, heading back to your cubicle as if nothing had happened.