Her Secret

5 years ago. Lucy was 14 years old. She was home in the Dragon Realm. Lucy is the Dragon Princess. Her mom never died. Her dad isn't Jude. It's Acnologia. Lucy was outside with her best friend (who she secretly has a crush on) Adrian when her mom walked up to her and Adrian and said.
"Lucy, I need you to do something for me. I want you to go to Earthland for a while and blend in with the wizards of Fairy Tail. Make friends with them. Make them trust you. We may need them as allies in the future. I'm sorry, but you won't be able to visit us. You can still contact me though. I will tell you when it's time for you to come back." When her mom said that Lucy was pretty happy. She finally got to go to Earthland. She had always wanted to see that place. Only 1 thing could make this better.
"Can Adrian come?"
"Im sorry honey but he can't go. I know you want him to but this is a job for only you." Lucy didn't want to go anymore. She just wanted Adrian to be with her. They were best friends and she knew that he was sad to but they both knew there was no arguing with Lucy's mom so they sadly agreed.
"Now Lucy your going to need a cover. You can't tell anyone that your the Dragon Princess. There is a dragon slayer in your guild. He can not know where his dragon went. The only person that will know about your true identity are your grandpa and the first master. My grandmother. Other than that you can not tell anyone your secret identity. These earrings are limiters and will keep back your magic power. The only power you can use while on Earthland will be your celestial magic. Understand?" Lucy nodded and she gave her a pair of red heart shaped earring.
"You are also going to need a disguise in case anyone recognizes you." She waved her hand and suddenly Lucy looked a lot different. Her eyes were turned to chocolate brown instead of their regular beautiful blue, she lost the pink highlights she had in her hair, and her clothes changed from a long pink shirt, black leggings, and converse to a tank top, a short skirt, and high heels. Even her breasts were way bigger than normal. She did not like it at all.
" MOM!!! I hate this!" She complained "Sorry honey but people can't be able to recognize you at all. Once you come back you can't change back to your normal self." Once that was said Lucy knew that topic was over for discussion. After that she turned into her usually cheerful and bubbly self. She said one final thing then Lucy stepped into the portal.
"Have fun and try to find a mate while your there."
But Lucy only wanted one person as her mate. Adrian
---------
Adrian is the boy up in the media

Lucy's New Life जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें