The Party and Birthday

When she arrived at the ballroom for the party she stepped through the doors and was immediately given a hug by Jake. Looking down at him with adoration she realized she didn't know his magic.
"Hey Jakie" she said causing him to look up at her. She liked the new nickname she gave him.
"Yeah sissy?" He looked up at her with wide eyes waiting for her to say something.
" what kind of magic do you use?" Lucy asked bending down to his height. All of a sudden he smiled widely.
"I use all dragon slayer magic like you sissy! I'm just like you!" He exclaimed giving her an even bigger huge. Lucy felt a huge swell of pride in her. Jake looked up to her. She couldn't be more proud of him.
"That's my little bro!" She said kissing his forehead. Laughing he grabbed her hand and dragged her into the party. Looking around she saw all her dragons that she had trained with and all the other dragons lots she didn't know. She decided that later she would go around and talk to some of them. She saw her mom and dad sitting on some thrones talking to each other and holding hands. Sighing she thought about how great it was to be back with her family. Sure fairy tail was her family but this was her real family. She saw Adrian sitting at a table and telling her brother to go to their parents she walked over to him.
"Hey. Can I join you?" He looked up from his drink and smiled at her nodding. She sat down and they talked about random things mostly catching up for all the years that they were apart. They were smiling and laughing when he brought it up. Her birthday.
"Hey Lulu, your birthdays tomorrow remember?"
"Um yeah. How could I forget?"
"Do you know what that means?"
"No what does it mean?" He could probably clearly tell she was lying since he started smirking.
"The promise?" He said leaning closer trying to jog her memory.
"What promise?" She asked looking away blushing slightly. She didn't want to tell him even though it wasn't going to happen till tomorrow.
"I know you remember Lulu. Tomorrow who you like and there is absolutely no way your getting out of it. See you tomorrow morning." Saying that he got up and walked away. Lucy sat there for a minute just thinking. Hundreds of thoughts were running through my head. "I don't know what to do. Should I just tell him? I can't lie he'll know. Back in fairy tail I had a small crush on Natsu but not nearly as close as the one I have on Adri. I don't want to ruin our friendship. You know what! I'm just going to tell him!" She decided then spent the rest of the night taking to all the different dragons.
That night after the ball she went to sleep really nervous.

*knock knock*
That's what Lucy woke up to the next morning.
"Oh no he's here!" She thought getting out of bed and walking to the door. Opening and to no surprise seeing Adrian standing at her door.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU!!" He yelled holding a small wrapped box in his hand and tackling her in a hug. Chuckling she wrapped her arms around and took in his scent. It was secretly her favorite. She loved it. He smelled like the woods and water. He was a nature and water dragon slayer after all.
(I totally forgot about exceeds. I'll add them in later)
"I've got a present for you!" He said smiling and handing her the gift he was holding. She looked at it and slowly unwrapped it. It was a beautiful bracelet that had a dragon on it. She looked at in shock. (In media)
"I-I-its beautiful." She finally stuttered out.
"I'm glad you like it. I had hoped you would. It's also a new limiter for your powers so no one can sense all your magic energy." He said smiling at her. She pulled him into a hug and whispered a quiet thank you. They hugged for about a minute then broke apart. Adrian then smirked and pulled Lucy over to her bed.
"Lucy it's time to fulfill the promise. Who do you like?" I sighed and got ready to answer.