Training Part 2

"Where are we going?" Rouge asked
"To the Dragon Realm" Lucy answered. Knowing their next question Lucy continued speaking before they could.
"You'll find out what it is when we get there." Lucy said and turned around before they could say anything else. She starting chanting. After a minute of her chanting a portal opened and Lucy stopped. Jake ran inside the portal and Adrian followed him. Sting and rouge staged there not knowing what was going on and not sure if they should go through the swirling thing or not. But when Jake poked his head back through the portal and motioned for them to hurry up they finally went thought it. When they got through they look around in awe. There were dragons everywhere and now they knew why it was called the Dragon Realm. Suddenly a thought or also called a memory. The day they killed their dragons. They might boast about it to people about how they are the strongest and real dragon slayers since they killed their dragons, but the truth is that was the worst day of their life. They regret it every single day. They wish they could go back in time and heal them instead of kill them. Their in for a big surprise.
All of a sudden Lucy whistles and 2 dragons land in front of the 5 them.
Skaidrum and Weisslogia
Sting and Rouge start tearing up. Their parents were on front of them. Alive and well.
We let them catch up for a bit then headed off to the castle. Let's just say that when they saw the castle they were even more amazed. We walked inside and to the throne room where they met my parents. They instantly bowed but Dad told them to stand up and not to bow. We talked with them for a bit then went to have dinner. After dinner we went to bed early since training starts early tomorrow.
Tomorrow morning we got up at 5:30 in the morning and made Sting and Rouge run a lap with us around the castle. Since it was so big 1 was enough to make you super tired. After the lap {we had to slow down so they could keep up (even Jake)} they were leaning against the castle wall panting and panting out of breath. Then we went to train our magical powers. Lucy worked on Queen and Princess dragon slaying magic, Adrian worked on King dragon slaying magic, Jake worked on Prince dragon slaying magic (those 3 are totally made up), while Sting and Rouge worked with their parents.
They trained hard for 3 months and we're ready to go back for the Grand Magic Games. Saying goodbye to all the dragons we walked through the portal and arrived at the Sabertooth building. Sting ran ahead and shoved open the doors making a loud noise.
"WERE BACK!!" He yelled getting everyone's attention.
"Finally! We were waiting on you guys. We're all here and ready to leave." Minerva said sighing. Lucy just laughed and grabbed her things from beside her.
"Look out Grand Magic Games and Fairy Tail. Sabertooth's coming for you." Lucy thought smirking.