Going Back Home

Lucy walked up to the masters office.
*knock knock*
"Come in" she heard. She walked into the masters office to see him sitting behind his desk filling out papers from Team Natsu's last mission. He looked up at Lucy and his face turned into one of surprise and confusion.
"Hello my child. May I ask why you have come to my office today?" He asked
"I wish to quit the guild." Lucy responded sadly with a tear falling from her eye and down her cheek.
"Why Lucy? Why do you wish to quit the guild?"
Lucy sighed then started her explanation.
"Pretty much the whole guild has been ignoring me including Team Natsu. Plus today Team Natsu kicked me off the team and replaced me with Lisanna. So I would like to guild and go back home gramps." She said as she started to cry.
"THEY DID THAT TO THEIR FAMILY!!!!! They don't deserve to be a part of Fairy Tail" he said angrily. Lucy's eyes widened.
"No gramps! Don't kick them out of the guild. I know they deserve it but don't please! Keep them in the guild. Maybe they will realize what they have done and how they lost a close friend when I leave." She said quickly. She watched the master sit there for a minute in silence then sigh.
"Okay. I won't kick them out, but I am going to closely monitor all the jobs they go on and if they cause a lot of destruction then I will not let them go on jobs as a team anymore." Lucy nodded then master removed her guild mark.
"Goodbye my child I will miss you." He said with tears running down his face. They hugged with Lucy promising to come back. Then Lucy walked down stairs. She hid the hand that used to have her guild mark.
" Goodbye guys I'll see you tomorrow!" She said happily but on the inside she was crying. She won't see her friends for a while but she will return. They all waved goodbye to her then she left the guild and walked home.
--Timeskip--
When she got home she summoned Virgo to help her pack. She then summoned Leo to tell the landlady she was leaving and quickly give some notes to the master without being seen. While that was happening she contacted her mother.
(Italics-Lucy)
(Bold-Layla)
"Mom?"
"Yes honey?"
"I quit Fairy Tail."
"Why?"
"Pretty much the whole guild was ignoring me and Team Natsu called me weak and kicked me off the team."
"I'm sorry honey. Is there anything I can do to make it better?"
"Can I come home?"
"Of course I was about to tell you that you could. In about maybe a month or so. But you can come early. Everyone misses you so much. Especially Adrian."
"I miss him to but don't tell him I'm coming back early. I want to surprise him."
"Of course I won't. I thought that you might want to do that. One real quick question before you go."
"What?"
"Do you have a mate yet?!"
"NO MOM!! There is only one person I would like to be my mate and I'm pretty sure that you know who it is."
"Adrian?"
"Yeah. But he probably doesn't like me like that. He only sees me as his sister and best friend."
"You don't know that."
"No I don't but that's what I think."
"You won't know until you ask, but I won't pressure you into that."
"Thanks mom. I should probably go I have a train to catch to Crystal City so I can come home. Love you."
"Love you to honey. See you soon."
After that conversation Lucy grabbed all her things that were all packed and quickly walked to the train. The train was leaving in 20 minutes and if she didn't hurry Lucy would miss it. She made it to the station with 5 minutes to spare and found an empty seat on the train. She got comfy and fell asleep. It was a 5 hour train ride to Crystal City.
--timeskip--
The train had just arrived at Crystal City and Lucy got off and quickly walked to the forest avoiding everyone so nobody would see her and follow her. When she got the forest she walked in far enough so nobody would find her and started chanting a spell that created a portal so she could go home. She created the portal and stepped through. She looked around and said.
"Nothing's changed."