New Brother?

"Who is that?" Lucy asked looking at the boy on the floor. The boy looked up. He looked to be around 5 years old. When he saw her his eyes lit up and he screamed something that shook her to the core and changed her life.
"SISSY!!"
"Sissy?" Lucy asked confused. Her mother looked from the little boy to her and started to explain.
"Yes, 5 years ago a little while after you left I got pregnant again. About a month later since you know dragon slayer pregnancies only last about a month I gave birth to a little boy. This little boy. He is your brother and his name is Jake. He just turned 5 years old January 18." Once she said that Lucy's eyes lit up and she ran to her brother and sat down in front of him.
"Hi Jake my name is Lucy and I'm you big sister. I'm going to take good care of you and protect you with my life." Jake stared at her for a second then jumped into her arms and gave her a big hug.
"I wuv you sissy!" He said and melted Lucy heart.
"I love you too Jake and I always will. Never forget it." Even though she just met her little brother she already had the super strong urge to protect him and she knew that she always would.
"Now Lucy it's getting late why don't you go up to your room and go to bed. We will have a returning party for you tomorrow. That's when you can meet and catch up with all the dragons. Have a good nights sleep honey." Lucy quickly said goodnight to everyone kissing her mom, dad, and brother on the cheek, and giving Adrian a hug then headed up to her room realizing how tired she was.
The next morning Lucy woke up and the first thing she thought was is it all a dream? If it was it was an amazing dream, but she had a feeling it wasn't.
*knock knock*
She got out of bed and walked to the door. When she opened it she came face to face with Adrian.
"Morning Lulu! The welcome back party's soon. I was just told to come up here and tell you to get ready. It's going to be a nice party so dress nice. See you there!!" With that he walked away to probably get himself ready for the party.
--timeskip--
Lucy was ready for the party. She had a grey sparkling dress on with a pink sash around her waist and pink sandals. Then she heard a knock on her door and her mom walked in.
*gasp*
"Lucy you look so beautiful! My little girls all grown up!" Lucy turned around to see her mom in a blue and black gown. "Thanks mom. You look really pretty yourself."
"Thanks honey! Ready for the party! It's also your twentieth birthday tomorrow if you didn't forget." Lucy was about to talk about how she couldn't wait when she remembered the promise.
"THE PROMISE!!" Her mom was about to walk out of the room when she heard that. She turned around with a confused look on her face.
"What promise?"
"5 years ago before I left me and Adrian made a promise. That on my 20th birthday we would tell each other our current crush. I can't tell him my crush mom!! What if he doesn't like me back?"
"Looks like you'll find out tomorrow."
"Why won't you help me mom?"
"You made a promise and you have to keep your promise. Plus you don't know maybe he does like you back?" After that Layla walked out of Lucy's room and down to the party. Leaving Lucy in her room to think about what her mom said as she walked down to the party.